Prologue

Hair brush..Check. Makeup...Check. Clothes...Check. I made sure everything was packed up in a box. However, something underneath my bed seemed to be peeping out. I reached down to grab it and noticed that it was a box. It was no ordinary box however, it was a box full of pictures with my best friend. I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I couldn't bring myself to it because, I was moving and no matter how much I begged my parents to stay with my best friend. The answer was still a big fat 'No'.

I quickly put the box in the box I was currently packing and taped it shut. That's the last time I'll see that box until I surpass the long horrendous hours of boarding on an airplane to a new country then driving to a completely new state.

I went outside to give my last goodbyes to my best friend. I rushed outside and knocked on his door. Once the door opened, I was immediately embraced in my best friends arms.

"I'll miss you Raven." Louis mumbled into my hair. Still holding on in fear of letting go, I held in the tears,"I'll miss you too, Louis." I said wishing our parents would let us at least contact each other.

I quickly slipped a little piece of paper with my contact information in his hand. I was not going to lose my best friend. And I know he didn't want to lose me either.

My mom pulled me back from our hug. I was still reaching my arms out for him while my mom forcefully pushed me into the car. I didn't stop looking back at him. His messy brown hair, his dull blue eyes, his tiny hands in his pockets. His stare into my eyes wishing to tell me something important. But this was it.

My parents made sure to pack my boxes into the moving truck to import them to America. Now I was just waiting.

"Flight 1637 now boarding." I heard the loud intercom speak. This is it, a new home, new life, and most importantly...new friends.

My parents grabbed my arm rushing us quickly to guarantee our seats on the airplane. I can tell they wanted to start fresh. But, quite frankly I didn't. I was perfectly fine. I'll just have to deal with it.

After fifteen hours of flight, we were preparing to land. "Everyone, please remain in your seats we are about to land." The pilot said as he spoke through the speakers.

Once we landed, we had to get back in a car and drive to this new called home of ours. To say I'm anxious is an understatement. We drive for 3 more hours and we finally reached our location.

'Welcome to Philadelphia' was printed on the colorful sign as I scanned the words. Wow, I looked at my surroundings and found the place nonetheless beautiful. But, we were driving through endless amounts of trees. Looks like I'm going to be living in a forest. I watched my father take a quick turn and realized that we weren't going to live in a forest but in a cute little house near a farm. There was about three other house and a forest next to our house.

Looks like I will be enjoying this sometime soon. God, I hope Louis contacts me...

Hi cuties, so this is a new fanfic for a vampire series I plan on doing. I'd like to inform you that this takes places a few years before the actually story happens if you understand what I mean. Well, you will in the next chapter. Also, i wont update this as fast just because, i have to keep up with both Online and Hidden haha.But, Anywhore I hope you guys will enjoy this and have a great day.

Published: May 4, 2016.

What do you guys think so far?

I hope you enjoyed this :) ily

Cover made by the lovely celestialBlues