Fifteen

As soon as I left, I watched tv for a few minutes until they left to feed. I rushed over to the bedroom grabbing my phone and dialing Melanie.

Before she even got the chance to speak, I immediately spoke, "Mel, do you happen to know where Ivan may be lurking?" I asked into the phone pressed up to my ear.

"Raven! I've been worried sick and the first thing you ask is that?!" She exclaimed. I giggle lightly and wait for her to answer.

"Yes, I do. Actually,  he lives on my street." She responded shortly after.

"What do you mean he lives on your street, this whole time he's lives on your street and you ha e told me anything?!" I yell in the empty apartment.

"I never told you because, he just moved in last week. For some odd reason, it happened to be right across from mine." She said making my nerves quicken.

"Well, I'm going to need  you to help me. We're going to pay him a little visit.." I trailed off smirking.

"Raven, as much as I love you. I do t want you to do something you'll regret." She replied.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Besides I've got backup." I smirked.

"Eh I don't kno- girl you already know I was in the minute you called me." She laughed making me laugh along knowing she would agree to help me.

"Perfect, so I'm going to need for you to come over tomorrow to discuss what's going to go down." I said.

"Alright love you." She answered.

"Love you too, Mel." I smiled and hung up.

I heard the front door open and I tossed my phone on the bed and walked out of th room yawning and rubbed my eyes.

"Another nap?" Louis asked chuckling.

"Yeah, I was pretty drained." I lied as Harry eyes me suspiciously.

"Well, I'm going to go hit the hay." Louis pointed over at his bedroom door and bid his goodnights.

"Listen, I know you called someone and you heard us talking about Ivan." Harry smirked folding his arms across his chest.

I looked down at the floor and but my lip as a nervous habit. "Yeah, but I only did it because I know people that can help us. I want to be a part of it too. I want to get revenge for what he did. It's been years since that happened but I still feel the same about boys since. And I actually want to move on in life and eventually get married and have a family without thinking back to my past." I explained holding myself from the chills I kept getting .

I looked up and noticed I was underneath the air vent and giggled. Harry's eyebrows rose up questioningly. "I was wondering why I  was so cold and it was because I was underneath the air vent." I giggled again making Harry shake his head chuckling.

"Well I'm going to head to bed too, I guess. We are not done discussing this yet. I hope you know that." He pointed at me with his finger in a stern manner.

"Okay..." I trailed off and rolled my eyes at him.

When Harry goes to his bedroom. I head down to the guest room where I've been staying but I feel someone  pull me by my arm into a bedroom.

I get held against the wall, feeling  someone's cold fingertips hold my waist firmly and push hair away from her face. "I heard you and Harry talking outside." I heard a raspy voice say aloud.

"Listen, I will do anything and everything to protect you raven. Even if it means risking my life I will. " Louis said making my insides churn and my heart melt.

I felt an attraction to how husky and sincere his voice sounded and my hormones couldn't resist the words escaping my mouth.

"Kiss me." I said feeling his mouth instantly attach to mine without hesitation. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

He held my waist as if I'd melt in his own hands. Truth was,  I really am melting. This moment right here is going to change the whole game for our friendship. It will no longer be the same and I'm okay with that.

Next Morning

I wake up in Louis' bed but Louis nowhere to be in sight. The occurring events from the night before flashed back into my mind. I bit my lip to hold back from smiling and got up.

When I walked into the kitchen, all eyes were on me. I looked over at Louis who was smirking at me with a mischievous glint in his eye. I looked down blushing shyly shifting my feet.

Until Harry spoke up, "Why are you wearing Louis' shirt?" I look down at my body draped in a big shirt. I guess I was so caught up in remembering last night, I didn't even notice I wasn't wearing my clothes.

I blushed profusely and shrugged. "I guess I fell asleep under the air vent and Louis put his shirt on me knowing I'm small enough for it to be a dress on me." I replied making Harry eye us suspiciously and shrug pouring in red liquid into his glass.

Hey guys, so yes another update because I'm feeling generous...lmao jkjk I'm just hoping I finish this book this week that I'm off.

This book won't be as long as my previous books but, I'm trying to update my remaining books so that I could publish two books I've been working on.

Also, I don't think I'm feeling "Different d.t." anymore. I feel like it'll be a flop. If you guys have an opinion about the book and want me to keep writing it or just delete it and publish my upcoming dolan twins book ideas let me know here please.

I honestly don't know what to do with my books updating schedule because I honestly only really have time during breaks lol.

But yeah I made this chapter longer than the other one😁 bc I felt the need to add some action hehe...

I hope you guys enjoyed it:) ilysm❤