Epilogue

Tommy was sitting in his chair eating breakfast and Louis was teaching him about abilities.

"When you're older, you will fully transform into a vampire. And when you do, I will teach you how to use your powers and give you a few pointers." Louis booped Tommy on the nose receiving a cute little laugh in response.

"Okay, boobear." Tommy caught on to the nickname I gave Louis. It's honestly so cute how well they get along.

"Tommy, baby. You can go outside and play with Adelaine." I said.

"Yay!" He said running over to his best friend. Ah, the memories. It really reminded me of how Louis and I were.

"They were just like us, huh?" Louis says randomly.

I look at him watching our young one play with his best friend. Tommy leans in and gives Adelaine a kiss on the cheek making her blush.

In case you're wondering, Adelaine is actually Mel and Harry's daughter. They decided to move in next to us after they got married.

So nice to have all your friends in the happiest moments of your life. Specially, when their kids are best friends with yours.

"You want to know something?" Louis asks out of the blue.

"What, babe?" I bit my lip.

"I may be able to control emotions and other people. But when it comes to you. Now that's something even I have no control over." Louis said.

"I love you, Louis." I said smiling and leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you even more, Raven." He said closing the gap between us.

I know my epilogue are always so short but that's it. The book is officially over. Now ik this book was much shorter than my others but. I had almost no ideas for this one.

I'm happy the way it turned out though. I'm happy for the supporters I've had since day one😊

I love each and every one of you. And I hope you stay tuned for my upcoming books.

If you want my social medias I should have them all in my bio:))

Much love, Shirley💖

Completed: 3/13/17