One

*8 years later*

Beep.Beep.Beep.Bee- I slammed my fist on the snooze button of my alarm clock. Ugh. I hate Mondays with a passion. First, I have to go to work and then school. Like any normal 22 year old really.

I didn't mind work, in fact I quite loved my job. I work in a daycare and others may think I am crazy when I say this but, I love kids and if I could I would have a kid right now.

I got dressed in a grey knit jumper, some black leggings, and a pair of black Nike's roshe runs. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and I applied minimal makeup. I was quite self conscious when it came to my appearance.

I didn't bother grabbing anything to eat since I always stop by the cafe around the block from the daycare. I got in my car and drove to the daycare. I didn't earn much from this job but, it was enough to support myself.

I entered the daycare and was greeted by the little children in a group hug. "Miss Raven!" I heard from some of the little ones. "Hey cuties!" I said ruffling some of their hair in a loving way.

Once the group departed, only one child hadn't left. In fact, he remained hugging me as he clung onto my leg. "Hey there buddy, what's your name?" I asked the little brown-haired boy.

He mumbled a quiet 'Tommy' and clung even harder onto my leg in fear that I would do something to him. I tried to pry him off carefully and I hoisted him up on one arm as his tiny little arms held onto my neck.

I sat him down on the chair in front of mine. The little boy was looking down and I put my hand under his chin so that he would look up at me. Only to be met by a pair of gorgeous sea marine colored eyes. They reminded me of someone I knew all to well. I tried to refrain myself from crying.

Tommy seemed to take notice and grabbed my rather large hand compared to his. "Miss Raven, what's wrong?" He asked.

I just shook my head. "Its nothing dear, now how old are you ya' little cutie?" I asked while I pinched his cute little chubby cheeks. He giggled and held up five fingers.

"Wow aren't you a big boy?" I said enthusiastically. He nodded grinning from ear to ear. I noticed him stare off to the kids playing with each other and a slight frown upon his face.

"Why aren't you playing with them?" I asked him curiously.

"They don't like me very much...they say I'm weird but, I just want to have a friend." He said sighing as he looked down in shame.

I grabbed his little hand in mine and grinned at the boy. "Well, from now on you are my friend!" I exclaimed to him. His face instantly lit up and wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his little figure and felt him lean closer in my ear, "Thank you so much, you're my first ever friend Miss Raven!" He said happily.

He reminded me so much of Louis and how we met. I guess I found my mini Louis in a long time. God, I miss him so dearly everyday.

I gathered up all the kids for nap time and was about to leave my shift letting Susan take over. Before I opened the door, I felt a tug on my leg. As I looked down, I saw it was Tommy.

I smiled down at him. "Hey Tommy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want you to leave Miss Raven. I don't want the kids to call me names and take my stuff.." He said looking sorrowful.

I scrunched up my face in sadness as a sigh took over my well-being. I picked up the little boy in my arms. "Don't worry, one of these days if your mom let's me, I'll take you over to my house and we can play together." I said in hopes the little depressed boy would agree.