Fourteen

Harry showed up around 4 in the morning, his shirt stained with a huge blood splat. I remember waking up with Louis' arm wrapped around my waist, soft snores emerging from his mouth.

I got up from the bed and walked over to the living room whet I found Harry watching tv. He seemed to a knowledge my presence amd looked over at me. "Morning, Raven." He smiled to which I responded back with a sleepy smile.

"What brings you here?" He asks.

"I told Louis that I would tell you guys one of my deepest secrets." I said.

"No, you don't have to rush into telling us. We understand its personal." He refused.

"Listen, its for our safety. That's how big of a deal this is okay." I grew serious making him stop.

"Oh m- would you like me to wake Louis up so that he too can hear?" He asked softly walking over to Louis' bedroom door and knocking gently before I could even answer.

Moments later, Louis trudges out of the door with his hair tangled up, no shirt, his sweats hanging low at his hips... I wanted him at this moment and I don't think he realizes it.

I didn't realize I had zoned out when I found Louis smirking at me and Harry calling out my name. "Sorry, I got distracted.." I blushes profusely looking down.

"So, I've decided I'd tell you guys my secret. Only Mel knows of this secret and now you guys. You have to promise me you will not let a single word out of this come out of your mouth. Am I clear?" I stated seriously and they hooked their pinkies with mine as they promised.

"We promise." They said simultaneously.

"To start off, I don't like boys very much because after I moved away from Louis, I fell in love with a new best friend I made. His name was Ivan. He reminded me so much of Louis. And he made me so happy like Louis would... But one night, he took advantage of me and crushed my heart. Basically he owed some guys money and he blindfolded me making me think he was taking me out for a date. Well,  the guy he owed money to apparently wanted a fun time and I met the man. That's when, I lost my vcard that night.  Do you realize how hurt and disgusted I was?? Then, after those traumatic events occured, I caught Ivan cheating after I had forgiven him verbally but not mentally and I decided to leave him for good. I've never trusted a single guy ever since that day.." I explained letting the flow of tears rush down my cheeks.

I felt two pairs of arms wrap themselves around me tightly as I sobbed. "I'm so sorry, Raven. I had no idea.." Harry whispered softly.

"You could've contacted me so that I could beat him up. Raben, he's not going to get away with this. I hope you know that. I will hunt him down to the darkest pit of Earth and destroy him for having caused you pain." Louis growled at the thought of him most likely ripping Ivan to shreds.

He kissed my temple and Harry got up walking over to the kitchen. I curled up into a ball as Louis held me muttering sweet nothing's into my ear. I found such comfort in his arms. I felt at home. I found myself falling asleep in his arms.

2 hours later

When I woke up I was wrapped in a blanket and the boys were watching tv. Harry noticed I woke up and snapped his finger at Louis signaling I had woken up.

"Morning babe, how was your nap?" Louis smiled sweetly his canines slightly visible.

"It was good." I yawned stretching my arms and legs out.

"Well, Harry made you some soup and tea." He brought a tray with a bowl and glass on it.

I looked over at Harry who smiled cutely at me when I said thank you. I grabbed the spoon and ate the soup. I don't know why but somehow, naps always open up my appetite.

Louis and Harry were in the kitchen discussing something. I didn't want to be nosey but curiosity got the best of me so I hid behind the counter.

"We have to find him. No matter the costs, he hurt Raven. If anyone or anything hurts my Raven, I will hurt them to no end." Louis said clenching his teeth.

I got up dusting off my clothes and entered the kitchen as if I never heard a thing and washed the bowl and glass. I went into my room and pulled out a journal I had since seventh grade and started making a plan on how to get to Ivan  because I have a feeling he is much closer than he ever was.

And I know just the resources I can use...

Hey guys, it's been such a longg time and I apologize it's just this quarter has been so stressful for me. I was so busy doing schoolwork and then I have to train everyday and it's just so much to do in such little time...

*sigh *

I had a bit of depression this time around as well so I didn't answer many peoples messages or anything because I honestly felt drained. But I'm better now.. :)

So I am going to be collabing with authenticdolan so I am going to help her finish her book. If you guys are interested, please check her out, she's a total sweetheart and a lovely person. I literally love her so much. (Sup girlfran)💞

However, just cause I haven't updated doesn't mean I have been working on some future projects. I have two upcoming books that I am very much ecstatic about publishing. As I've mentioned in other books they will be Dolan Twin fanfics.

1) The Diary g.d.
2) Unfold e.d.

I'm super happy about writing them because, it's something new I haven't really wrote about and excited to try something new.

But yeah I'm sorry the chapter is short. Ikthis book sucks but I'm just waiting for the plot twist to happen bc yes you already know I love my plot twists .

But like omg you guys I'm almost at 1k followers.

👯TYSM FOR 747 READS 👯

I hope you enjoyed it :) ilysm❤