Eight

"L-louis, please tell me you aren't joking around and those are contacts.." I stuttered out backing up against the wall, my hand slightly shaking.

"Shh, Louis' here." He whispered and leaned in towards my neck placing his head on my shoulder. I could feel his breath fan over my neck rising goosebumps.

"What are y-you doing?" I asked nervously feeling something sharp graze my neck.

"Shh, no one has to know about this." He whispered. I was about to scream when he placed his hand over my mouth. "If you scream, I will hurt you bad."

"Please don't do this, I'm your best friend." I muffled into his hand.

"Well, I'm quite hungry and you smell quite delicious." He answered back smirking.

"What are you?" I asked practically sounding like a stupid person. He's a vampire, duh. No, they don't exist.

"Yes they do, babe." Louis said absentmindedly and licked a stripe on my neck possibly marking his desired spot. Crap, that's where my vein is.

I felt him kiss the spot teasingly and I was expecting his teeth to inject themselves already when I felt someone pry him off of me. I opened my eyes and looked at Louis on the floor knocked out with a fuming Harry staring down at him.

He looked over at me once he noticed my stare and rushed over to me at immensely fast speed. "Are you okay? Did he bite you?" He asked worriedly searching my fave for any injury.

"What are you guys?" I asked after I shook my head at his previous questions.

"You feel very t-" He started off before I interrupted him.

"Cut the crap with that voodoo shit, Harry. I will not fall for that again, now tell me what on earth are you?" I demanded frustratingly.

"Okay, I'll tell you if you let me put you to sleep. However, if you don't remember when you wake up...you shall not be given an answer." He explained offering me a pretty good deal.

"I better remember when I wake up then." I said shaking hands with him on the deal. He stared intently into my eyes and I felt my eyelids become droop within the second.

~Two hours later~

I woke up feeling refreshed in a way but noticed my surroundings were different. I must be at Louis' place. I looked over at Harry whom watched my actions intently.

I remember wanting to ask them something. It felt urgent and important but it hasn't really crossed my mind yet. It was literally on the tip of my tongue but, I just couldn't remember. I began to think back on previous events that took place, searching for any clue on what I so desperately needed to ask them.

"You seem deep in thought, may I ask what seems to be bothering you?" Harry asked with a sly smirk.

"I remember I wanted to ask you something. But I can't seem to remember what.."I answered truthfully with a heavy sigh.

"Perhaps Louis can help you with that." Harry responded looking over at Louis who sat awkwardly and shifted every few minutes.

"Well, perhaps you wanted to know more about us?" He hinted shrugging his shoulders suggestively.

"That's it! I wanted to know what you guys were?" I asked.

"We are British and human." Harry said monotonously.

"No, Louis you-you tried to attack me. And you h-had red eyes and pointy teeth!" I stuttered backing away from them.

"I hoped that you forgot." Harry mumbled under his breath thinking I wouldn't hear him.