Chapter 3: A Day With Derek

Stiles' amazing, beautiful sleep was woken by the shrill sound of his alarm.

He groaned and scratched his eyes, before squinting them open. He raised his head slightly, and saw that something else was raised also. Smacking his lips, Stiles got up and headed to the bathroom.

Once well showered, he jerked one out relatively quickly, then stepped outside. Glancing in the mirror, he brushed through his hair with his fingers, then brushed his teeth. He swiped on some deoderant, then headed back to his room to put on some clothes.

He smirked as he slid in his black jeans that made his ass look good, after putting on his red boxer briefs. He grabbed a casual navy blue button up, but before he could button it, his phone buzzed.

Hey it's Derek. We still on for today?

Stiles smiled.

Yeah, we're still on. Meet you at the club?

It took a few minutes for Derek to reply, and while Stiles waited, he cooked a frozen waffle and drank a cup of coffee.

See you then. Derek replied.

It was already 10:09 A.M., so Stiles ran upstairs, tried to fix his impossible to fix hair, grabbed his keys and his wallet, and headed out.

Driving towards the club, Stiles felt more relaxed than he thought he would. It was weird though, he had this strange feeling in his stomach, almost like. . . Excitement.

He arrived at the club a few minutes early, and played a game on his phone while he waited for Derek to arrive. All the while, he kept glancing up.

When Derek did pull in, Stiles's stomach did a flip.

He got out of his car, not so smoothly as he almost fell, but luckily he didn't think Derek saw.

Derek approached him, and Stiles smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey. Mind if we take my car?"

"Uh, sure. Where we headed to first?"

Derek got in the car before he answered.

"No where you've been before."

Stiles almost thought he caught a hint of a smirk.

"Okay. . . Well what are we picking up?"

Derek pulled out if the parking lot and kept driving. "You got that list with you?"

"Um. No."

"It's no bother, but that's what we're getting."

Stiles nodded, though Derek didn't see as he was focused on the road. Stiles took in the interior, it was a nice car on the inside as well. Black leather seats, kept perfectly clean. There were no crumbs on the carpet, not a speck of dust.

"I take pride in what I have." Derek said, noticing Stiles staring at his car.

"I suppose that's a good thing, especially with black interior." Stiles joked. Derek didn't smile.

"Here's the first stop." Stiles looked out the window, and saw it almost looked like a little botique, except. . . An adult version of one.

Stiles followed Derek as they walked inside, and a little bell in the door rung, announcing their arrival.

"Derek! Nice to see you again! It's been a while! Como estas?" A large Latino said.

"Raphael! Nice to see you too man. I'm doing good." They gave a brief hug, before Raphael noticed Stiles.