Chapter 9: Jealousy

Stiles woke peacefully, though still tired. He rolled over to his phone, prepared to check his emails and text, but was distracted by the time on the display. He was running late.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Stiles got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, hoping in the shower and scrubbing hard.
He then furiously brushed his teeth. After that he quickly changed, grabbing his phone and keys while putting on his shorts. He swiped on some deodorant and grabbed his shoes before he was out the door.

He was glad he still didn't live with his father, or for that matter near him, because he probably would have gotten arrested for how fast he was driving, not to mention he unlocked his phone and typed in the address to Google Maps.

He followed the instructions the monotoned voice gave him, and was surprised to see where it lead him. Stiles was expecting something. . . Grand, but what he found was a secluded little house in the woods.

With his reckless driving to thank, he arrived a few minutes early.

Stiles cleared his throat and got out of the Jeep, walking up the driveway.

He knocked on the door, and didn't hear anything, until the door opened just a second later.

"Hey." Derek greeted with a nod.

"Hey." Stiles said, still standing on the porch.

"Uh. . ." Derek opened the door wider, which Stiles took as an invitation to come in.

"So. . . Do you want anything to drink?" Derek asked, leading him to the living room, where all the furniture had been moved to create a wide open space.

"Actually I bottle of water if you have one." Stiles said, shrugging off his jacket.

"Sure." Derek went to his fridge and came back with two water bottles, and laid his down. Stiles took a swig, and laid his down as well.

"Are you ready to get started?"

"Yeah, sure."

Derek nodded. "Okay, did you bring your costume?"

"Yeah, it's in my bag."

"Okay, when we have everything down, we can run it with both our costumes on."

"Sounds good." Derek walked over to his phone, and started to play the music. Stiles didn't realize the giant hanging speakers until the music was being played.

Derek led him back a few paces, and they started to walk in.

"Soldier! You missed breakfast! Explain your whereabouts!"

"Don't ask, don't tell sir!"

Derek glared. "Drop down and give me twenty soldier!"

Stiles led his feet up, and grounded down, before giving one push-up and stopping.

"Permission to stop sir!"

"Permission denied! Army crawl down and back, and if I don't see you sweating-" he trailed off.

They proceeded to do the dance as planned, and it all went well, even when Stiles had to stick his hands down Derek's pants. This wasn't exactly how he wanted to do this, in a dance, but hey, Derek had a very nice ass.

"That was great," Derek said after running through the routine several times with the costume on.

"Great, I thought so too. So, I'll see you tomorrow then?"