Chapter 11: Pure Sin

Stiles woke to the worst feeling ever. A hangover.

"Motherfucker." Stiles groaned, shutting his eyes almost as soon as he opened them.

Rolling over, he opened his eyes again, scrubbing a hand through his hair. He needed a shower, and a toothbrush.

He slung his legs over the bed, and stood, stretching. Scratching his stomach and smacking his lips, he looked around, and froze. This was not his apartment.

"Fuh. . ." Stiles trailed off, looking for his pants. He founded them folded at the end of the bed, along with a different shirt. He quickly changed into them, and then looked for his phone, which he found on the nightstand, along with a glass of water and a couple Advils.

He drank the water, but left the pills, grabbing his phone, he ran downstairs, only to be faced with Derek.

"Holy mother of- you scared me." Stiles practically fell down the stairs when he saw Derek at the end of them.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Uh. . . Home. I think?" Stiles raised an eyebrow, which only made his head hurt more.

"I made breakfast." Derek motioned towards the table.

"Uh, thanks." Stiles nodded. He let Derek lead the way, and took a seat, clearing his throat. Stiles scooped up some eggs, bacon, and a biscuit silently, while Derek just stood their, staring.

"What?" Stiles asked, mouth full.

"You're an interesting drunk." Derek licked his lips.

"Ah fuck. What did I do?"

Derek smirked. "Nothing too awful. What all do you remember?"

Stiles took a bite of his bacon, and tried to think back to last night. Like most people say, most of it was a blur.

"A bomb ass house party. Was there beer pong?"

"Yes."

"Sweet." Stiles took a sip of his orange juice.

"Um. . . Did we, we didn't?" Stiles trailed off.

"No." Derek said.

"Okay. . . Well, thanks, for breakfast, and, everything else." Stiles stood, and Derek followed.

Derek held open the door, and Stiles nodded. Just as he was walking out the door, Derek grabbed him.

His face was inches away from Stiles, and he smirked. "I'll see you at six."

Stiles nodded, and Derek realized him with a smile, shutting the door.

It was then, walking down Derek's driveway, he realized he didn't have his car, because Derek drove him.

Stiles closed his eyes and sighed. He pulled out his phone, and asked Siri exactly how far from his house he was, and started walking. That was less embarrassing then having to go back to Derek's door, at least in Stiles' eyes.

An hour later, Stiles was home.

"Hey?" Cora said, bowl in hand. She chewed, and made a face.