Chapter 4: Private Lesson

When Stiles got home he felt almost... giddy. Which in return made him feel like a twelve year old girl. He wasn't sure why he felt this way, but thinking about him and Derek's soon to be lesson made him excited, and of course nervous, but not as much as he thought, and he chalked that up to because he spent the day with Derek, not because he suddenly got over his nerves.

Stiles started changing quickly, not wanting to hold Derek up, or at least that's what he told himself. Truthfully, he just wanted to get there as fast as he could to see Derek and start learning more, and hopefully strip with Derek.

Stiles turned to head towards his closet and paused, looking at the bag on his bed. He bit his lip, and dumped everything out on the bed.

He wondered if he should bring anything, after all he was practicing, so shouldn't he practice with the "uniform" so to speak?

He grabbed a red thong, and held it up, surveying it. This definitely did not look like comfortable underwear, not in the least bit, and Stiles couldn't possible see how this could be attractive on him. On Derek however. . . Stiles raised his brow, thinking about it, then shook his head before he got a boner.

He put the thong down, deciding against it, and grabbed his keys before heading out the door.

He drove quickly, but carefully. That's how Stiles always drove.

When he arrived he got out quickly, and the sun was starting to set.

He walked in the back door, figuring that was normal, and heard music pounding in the club. When he got to the middle of the club, where the stage and all the "action" happened, no one was there, but music was blaring.

Stiles decided to try Derek's office, and on the way he saw one of the mirrored room's was lit up. He walked inside, and stopped in his tracks.

Derek was grinding in the floor, shirtless, in gym shorts that had ridden up.

Derek was on his left forearm, his other hand on his head, so his body was slightly raised off the ground. He paused, shook his head, and stood up. That's when he noticed Stiles.

"Oh hey. Sorry, I was just putting a dance together."

"No problem! I just got here." Stiles defended himself, though Derek didn't ask. Stiles didn't want him knowing he had been watching him, practically drooling.

"So uh. What are we going to be doing?"

"Well I had been running some stuff through my head about that group dance, like I said, so I was just testing some stuff out. Now that you're here it'll be easier."

Stiles nodded. "Sounds good."

"Okay, so." Derek clapped his hands together.

"I put your signature together, I'm going to run you through it, then you're going to run it three times, then once you're comfortable and it looks good, we can move into the career. While you're doing your signature, I'll be working on the military career one. Sound good?"

"Yeah!"

Derek grabbed a remote on a small table in the corner, and paused the music that was playing. In this room it wasn't as loud.

"Okay, so I actually came up with around three, I just couldn't decide on music because all three songs I picked were very. . . Sensual, I don't usually do that for guys but, maybe this will work. Later on I can teach you the others but for now, I think this one will be your signature dance. The song I picked, or narrowed it down to anyways, is called Sex You." Derek worked to put on the music while he explained everything.