Chapter 10: After Party

Today was Friday, and today was Careers Day. To say Stiles was nervous was an understatement. He got to work an hour early, and practiced in a room, while Derek stayed in his office. They still hadn't talked about what had happened yesterday, and Stiles didn't really want to, because he didn't know what he would say. All he new is that he was undeniably attracted to Derek.

Stiles glanced at the clock in the room, and saw it was time to go behind stage.

"Stiles!" Erica hugged him.

"Hi?"

"I was afraid you got fired or something, we all were."

"Yeah, looked like Derek was beyond pissed. So what even happened?" Jackson asked.

Stiles' face turned red. "Uh-"

"Listen up! Tonight's the big night. I want everyone in their costumes now, I've already got everything ready to open early. Everyone is to stay back stage until I come here. I want a full house before we start. Remember the shows are back to back, no break, so be ready. Also, remember the schedule: Allison, you'll open, then Boyd, Jackson, Erica, Danny, Isaac, Lydia, and Stiles and I. Everyone ready?"

Several cheers and whistles were let out, and Derek smiled.

"Then I'll go open the doors!"

Derek left, and Jackson whistled.

"Anyone up for a pre-show celebration?"

"Hell yes." Lydia said.

Everyone crowed around the table. Danny poured a shot for everyone, and everyone raised their glasses.

"To being naked!"

"To being naked!" Everyone threw it back, and Lydia coughed, then laughed.

Allison zipped up her white leather boots, and stood close to the door.

"You ready?" Stiles asked, as she tugged on her skirt.

"No." She laughed. "I always get really nervous before I go on stage."

"Really? I never thought you would be."

"Yep, shaky knees, upset stomach, the whole bit."

"Well, there is no need, you're going to be great."

"Thanks." She smiled sweetly.

"Nurse! Nurse! We need you! I'm afraid several of these men and women are in need of your care." Derek said over the mic. Stiles snorted.

The music started to play, and the crowd roared as Allison walked out.

Each memeber went out, and did awesome, or so Stiles assumed, as he was backstage. Pretty soon, it was just Stiles, as Lydia left to go on stage, wishing him good luck.

Stiles was pacing when Derek walked in.

"Hey."

"Hey." Derek nodded. "You ready?"

"I guess so." Stiles nodded. He glanced at Derek's costume, he was in a white tank top with camo pants that seemed to be tight in all the right places, with combat boots and dog tags.

"You're going to do great." Derek said, right as Boyd started to announce them. "C'mon."

They both walked out onto the pitch black stage, and soon the music started, and the lights snapped on.