Chapter One: Wake Up Call

One Year Later:

[Skylar's POV]:

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

I bolted upright and screamed,

"UGH!",

And threw my alarm clock at the monsters who woke me up. As I snuggled into my pillow, I giggled when i heard groans near my door. Hearing whispers, I kept my eyes closed, pretending to sleep.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"Get set"

"Go!"

As something rushed towards me and leaped into the air, I rolled out of the way before they even noticed. I grinned and grabbed my blanket. Giving it a sharp tug, I flipped them onto the floor. They groaned and sat up, rubbing their head. Glaring, I placed my hand on my hips and scowled at them. They smiled sheepishly at me and stood up.

"Aww Sky", whined Mitch.

"Why did you do that?" Tyler asked.

"We just wanted to wake you up" Jake said.

"Yeah, and have some fun you know"

At that, they all glared at Seb and Mitch slapped the back of his head.

"OW"

Seb glared at them as he slowly rubbed his head.

'Shut up you idiot'

'Dude do you want her to kill us?'

'If we get in trouble, I'm so kicking your ass'

I broke in on their private conversation.

'Guys did you forget that I can hear what you are thinking?'

'Oh...'

I couldn't help it. Their faces were so hilarious, with their mouth open as they remember that little fact. I started cracking up and was rolling on the floor.

'You might want to close your mouths, you might swallow a fly'

Their jaws snapped close as I finally got off of the floor. I walked into my walk in closet and stood in front of my large collection. Hmm what should I wear? After pondering for a few minutes, I grabbed a tight black tank, a red off the shoulder tee, and ripped black skinnies. I also grabbed a pair of black pumps. When I walked back into my room, I saw them sitting on my bed.

"Why are you still in my room?"

They smirked when they notice the clothes I was holding.