Chapter Six: Lost Child Alpha

[Skylar's POV:]

It had already been a week since Angel arrived. Nothing new had happen beside the gossip about the homecoming dance next week. Rumor has it that there are three new canidates for the homecoming court, two for the position of Queen. Brittany threw a fit when she found out that she had been knocked off her throne.

"Miss Skylar"

There was no doubt that she will not do something to them,I will be keeping an eye on her.

"...miss Skylar..."

"MISS SKYLAR!"

I snapped out of my thoughts, dazed, as I looked up at Leon who stood in front of my desk.

"Yes? I wasn't paying attention"

He sighed, amused.

"I can see that. Since youre the last one left without a partner, you will be paired with Angel"

"Yes sir...urg what are we suppose to do?"

Leon just shook his head and chuckled

"Ask your partner, she will tell you"

He walked away as I stared after him. I didnt realize that someone was behind me until I felt a gentle touch. My wolf purred at the contact. I knew then that it was Angel. Sure enough when i turned around, she was standing there smiling at me. She spoke first.

"Hello. I guess it is just you and I for this project. I hope we can get along and be friends?"

I just nodded, dazed, while my wolf went crazy at how close she was. Angel smiled and turned to the person sitting next to me and asked him,

"Excuse me, may you switch seat with me so I could be next to my partner?"

The guy blushed as he answered, stuttering.

"O-of course, A-a-angelique."

She smiled at the flustered guy

"Thank you and please, just call me Angle"

He nodded and darted away to his friends, who instantly surrounded him. I could hear them talking with my sharp hearing and heard one of his friend ask him

"Dude! You talked to the new girl. You're so lucky. I would so tap that"

The guy, who I realized was a Were from another pack, snapped at his friend who said that.

"Back off man. It would be best if you don't bother her"

His friend just hold his hand up in surrender and they move on to talk about something else. I turned to Angle to see her smiling a knowing smile like she heard their conversation. I shook my head, there is know a human can hear that well. Before I could talk to Angle, the bell ranged. She gathered her bag and waved to me as she walked towards the front where her companions were standing next to Leon. I stood up and left for my next class, which was Physics.

After School:

I pulled up to the pack house with Kain and the others right behind me. I got out of the car and climbed up the steps to the house, not paying attention. I was more occupied with the fact that after first period, in english, Angel and her companion were abstant for the rest of the day. I was wondering where they went when the front door slammed open. Vivian stood there crying.