Scared

the three girls look around then at the boy to see him staring back "you think you could destroy me?" he spoke again "you think i would kill myself?" he glares with hateful "do you think it doesn't hurt me?...i show you how much it HURT!!" he laugh grab his pocket knife as the three girl scream run away to the forest, The insane boy smirk walk in the forest "oh!~i love this game!~ hide n seek!~" he giggles look around until he saw them lost in the middle of the forest "come back!~ it will be quick i promise!~"

JEFF POV
Jeff walk out of the ice cream store "i'm back!" he said but notice that it was quiet "Jayce?.." he called out until he heard a scream from the forest, "?!?!" he drop the ice creams and run in there "Jayce!!"

Jayce pov
'finally...they will leave me alone...'
he thought happy as he watch them die in their own blood "Jayce!!" he heard someone shout "Jayce!!! oh thank god you alr-" the person seem to stop eyes widen to see dead bodies on the floor "what the?..." He look at me and gasp "you Killed them?" he point at them, Jayce nodded smiling. "why?!" Jeff shouted mad "are you crazy?!?!"
Jayce sigh, look down.

Jeff pov
'no no no no no!! this shouldn't happen now! this is bad! this is bad!' Jeff thought grabbing his hair,
"this is bad!" Jeff shouted "you can't be one of us soon! not now!" Jeff gabbed Jayve shoulder start to shake him "what were you thinking?!"

Jayce pov
he look at Jeff confused, 'why is he panicking?  i mean it not that bad? i just put them to sleep that all! i 'm sure their fine right?' he thought, until he felt dizzy

"Bro...." he hold his head in pain

"he coming...." he scream in pain

"he coming...."

"Bro....he coming...for...YOU.."

"Jayce?!?!" he heard Jeff voice but soon it start to fade away...everything went Black