who are you

who are you?
.
.
.
.
Slenderman,jeff,toby and EJ looked at him, not sure if they heard it right.
"what?.." Jeff said. Mute look at Jeff and point at him. "who are you?....do I know you?.." Jeff look at him then shake his head. "Jeff? you know Jefferey wood?..Jeff the killer?" Jeff point at himself,hoping he will remember, Mute thought for a moment and shake his head. "I never heard of you...."
Jeff felt his heart dropped, 'h-he....doesn't remember me?....' he look down, his bang cover his eyes, "oh..." was all he could say. and he walk out of mute room,to his own room.

Slenderman pov

I watch as Jeff leave,I then slowly turn to Mute who was staring out of the window, He started to play with the necklace in his hand. Mute then turn his head to me and open his mouth. "where Emily?..." he said, Toby look down,Ej lean on the wall arm crosses, and me,just standing there don't know what to say. I clear my throat. "she not here.." He tilt his head "where is she then?..." He said confused, I sigh "what I'm trying to say she gone...." He then went quite and nodded his head "oh.." he look out of the window. I looked at Toby and EJ and leave the room with them following.

we all went to the lounge,sitting on the couch,well not me I was standing. I think for sec then got an idea. "EJ?" He look up to me and nodded that he listening. "do you have any ideas how to bring his memory back?...." Ej thought for sec and said "I don't know...but I could try....but he need a rest..."

I nodded. "tell others that he awake but...he lost his memory...." EJ nodded get up so does toby,they walk out to find the others.

I sigh and look down 'what am I going to do with you?...' 

Jeff pov

I pant heavily,looking around to see my room is a mess..holes in my wall,feather everywhere from the pillow,clothes everywhere, I laugh, pulling my hair and fall on my knee, It hurt...., I hold my chest, I keep laughing,then i started to cry, I cover my face. what happening to me.....why am I crying?...why am i sad?......, I sniff look up my ceiling thinking all the moment I did with him. Im tired....everything went black.