Dream? or Memory?

But how?
.
.
.

.

.Don't play the song until I say so! ;)

.

.

.
 Jayce pov
I look around trying to find something to get out of here,but there was nothing, I groan then suddenly I saw a door, wait a door? in middle of nowhere? , I gulp walk to the door slowly, I can hear screaming and crying behind this door, I got really confused and I open the door slowly as the light came from nowhere as it got brighter, I close my eyes and move my arm to cover my eyes, I wait for a second, I slowly open my eyes and move them away,to see blood on the grass,blood on the tree, it was raining,I heard sniff,and hiccup.
"Emily....."
huh?
I then look at the person,He was rocking back and forward crying I then realize that was me, I saw that myself was hugging Emily body,she look peaceful and beautiful,her pale skin,her long brown wavy hair,white dress,she in the better place....and me?by myself,I try not to cry again,thinking about her,not on my side,telling me everything alright....I wish she was still here....I sigh,Look down,I then notice something in my pocket was glowing blue,I pull it out,It was the necklace I was about to give it to Emily but got take away, The necklace glow really bright,I close my eyes,I wish I could see my lil angel again....,I heard a giggles and laughing.

Music play now   

"Bro Bro! hurry up!! Let go!!"

Emily?...

I open my eyes,to see that I am in my home,Real home, I then saw myself again,who seem really happy,Watching Emily jumping up and down pointing out of the window, myself chuckle shake his head,he put on his jacket,boots,gloves,beanie,he grab Emily jacket walk up to her and put it on her.Emily was too busy watching the snow fall, oh yeah,it was snowing and It was Emily favorite season.

"it so pretty!!! can we go?! pretty please?~" she look up at him with her puppy eyes,she pout,Jayce couldn't say no,all he could do was nod

"yay!!" Suddenly they were outside,building snowman,snow fight,and other thing too!, when they got really tried,they went inside and decide to make hot chocolate and wrap themselves? in warm blanket near the fire,She would talk about silly thing that would make Jayce laugh.

I closes my eyes,to hold back the tears,I smiles and open my eyes to see I was in different place.I look around confused.

It seem that I was at Park or something?...then I remember,this is our place!!,I turn my head to see Emily standing there looking up at me smiling. "let sit down!! I hungry!" she pout then smiles again she run,laughing. I watch her hair flying around,I decide to follow her smiling as we ran through long grass,I then saw a blanket on the hill where the tree are with the basket.

"there it is!!" She point and grab my hand and run really fast,she quickly sit down and grab food out of the basket,I smiles sit beside her,watching her, I sigh lay down look up at the tree,that was above us, I closes my eyes,thinking,I then felt something top of my head,I open one of my eye and look at Emily,who smiling holding the camera and took photo of us together,She quickly look at her new camera I got for her,She squeal and show the picture she took,I looked at it.

"You look cute!!~" She said,I was wear a flower crown around my head,arm under my head with one eyes open staring at the camera,The sun was shining on us making the photo more beautiful with flower around us,I chuckle and nod,I have to say I do look cute but Emily was cuter than me.She then sigh lay her head on my chest,closing her beautiful blue eyes. I move one of my arm to pull her closer,She smiles.giggles.

"Bro Bro?...."

I look down at her to see her looking up at me, she has tears in her eyes,I wipe her tears and tilt my head telling her what wrong, She look down playing with my hand. "I scared,about something in the future...I-I scare something might happen to you or me..." she stop for a min then open her mouth but closes then when she felt me hug her tight shaking my head telling her everything is alright, She smiles nod and closes her eyes "I hope so....I want us to stay together....forever.."

Then everything went white again, I don't know what happening,but I'm really happy to see my sister again,but how long will this go?...

It keep going on and on of my happy memory with her,without our parent we have each other..I guess not anymore....but I have others.....Creepypasta,I wonder how they going?

Toby pov

I glare at Dead body on the ground, man i have to say this but Red is really good at fighting but it hard to fight Mute too,wait minute...my eyes widen,I ran to mute to see him laying on the ground,I saw tears rolling on his check,He was saying something but it was hard to hear,I think I heard "Emily"I was confused but I shake my head,I need to take him back and help the others, I grab him and swing him on my shoulder i start to walk out of the cave, I look up at the star,thinking about my sister,  I sigh keep walking.

Jayce Pov

Me and Emily was playing tag,Until the rain start,We look up and smiles,I could feel Emily staring at me,but i didn't mind,I closes my eyes feeling the rain drop on my face,I didn't care if my clothes was wet or my hair,I just want to be with my lil sis.
"bro?...."

I open my eyes and look at her,She look up with tears in her eyes,she then suddenly tackle me into hug and cry into my chest,I hug her back,I was confused,Emily sniff and rub her eyes. "I-i sorry...." I shake my head kisses her forehead while holding her check, "It just...I can't stop thinking about the feeling I have..."
I look at her eyes then smiles,I want to tell her everything is alright,but I couldn't,I frown about this,She notice and smiles sweetly pat my head, "let go home! We don't want to get sick! do we? because you got school tomorrow!!~" I nod my head smiling I got up and help her stand on her feet again,We started to walk home,holding hand together.