Weird

Mute pov

My head felt dizzy....I feel like I'm going to throw up....what was in that green liquid?...I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't,my eyes felt heavy....Toby must notice how I feeling...

Toby pov
I looked at him worried,he doesn't look well... "mute?..." I whisper, He doesn't look at me but nod his head,telling me he listen, "are you ..o-okay?..." He nod his head. eh..alright...I heard EJ woke up and slender too.

"good now they are awake!~ why are you guys here?..." The...uhh....Evil mute said.

"to get Mute back!!" Jeff shouted angry.

"hehe....wow...you guys think you would get him?~oh you made me laugh!~" he chuckle "well I guess I could let him go....but first" he said smiling insane.

"f-first?" I ask confused.

"I want you guys to watch your lil friend get beat up!~" He said and kick Mute in the stomach, He couch up blood,I whimper as he continue to beat him up.while Jeff and others start to shout to stop him.but he didn't listen.until Mute got knock. "hehe...there..it should work!~" He grin look at us, "bye-bye!~"

everything went black.

Jeff pov

I groan as I look around,I notice we are back home...wait. Mute?!?! I turn to the person in the bed to see him sitting up,staring at us with no emotion...Toby groan open his eyes and saw mute,he got off the floor,oh yeah we were on the floor....anyways Toby got up and run to him,he jump on the bed and hug him tight "y-you alright!!~" He said happily.
.
.

.
.
"Who are you?...."