Sad

Toby was crying, he hated to see his best friend like this,it remind him and his sister in the past

 LJ hug Toby trying to calm him down looking other way,it was to painful to watch,suddenly tears roll down his check, he sniff and wipe the tears
.
.
.

and.......Jeff
.
.

.

Jeff felt sad not because of his brother because of his friend in front of him, it did really hurt him,he slowly walk up to Jayce and put his hand on his shoulder "Jayce.....s-she gone...."
Jayce keep crying out for her name,he keep hugging her tight rocking back and forward, the rain keep going, Jeff look at the girl in his arm who look peaceful in someone arm she love,Jeff look away "l-let go get flower should we?.." Jayce stopped and nodded,he knew to well,she not going to come back,he knew,he not going to be happy again....he gently lay her on he ground with trees around her dancing in the wind,she look too beautiful in the moonlight.... he put both of her hand to her chest,Jeff,Toby,LJ and Jayce walk around,picking up beautiful flowers and more, they start to put flower around her small body and some in her hand, Toby and LJ made a flower crown and put it on her head,Jayce stand beside her staring at her pale face,Jeff look at Jayce then walk away with LJ,but Toby stayed beside him looking at her, Toby smiles sadly "s-she must be a-amazing person you h-had?.." Jayce nodded he didn't feel like talking and Toby understand he know what it felt like to lose a sister, He sigh look up the sky "s-she w-will always b-be there for y-you..." Jayce nod as he look up the sky to see lot of stars, he look at Toby to see he almost has tears in his eyes, "i-i m-miss my sister t-too...but i knew...t-that s-she d-doesn't want to s-see me cry l-like this..." he take his goggles off and wipe his tears, Jayce look down then he look up and smiles sad, hug him tight "thank you...." Toby was shock but hug back "y-you're welcome.." they let go of each other and look at her 'bye sis..love you too...." he whisper as they left back to there house....