Killer

Jayce eyes seem to widen more,A boy with orange goggle start to poke his check "i-is h-he a-alright?" he twitch, Slenderman nodded "he just thinking,well i need to go to my office" then he teleport away to his office, Jeff look at Jayce worried, Ben just shrug went back to his game,Toby keep poking his check "h-hey,h-hey,h-hey" he say,The black masked guy look at Jayce interested "i wonder what his kidney taste like?" he rub his chin thinking, Jeff glare at the blue mask guy "EJ you not eating his kidney!!" EJ sigh "fine...." he walk away feeling upset, Jayce suddenly snap out of his thought when he heard his sister voice "?!?!" he get up looking around, orange goggle boy fall on the ground and look up confused "h-hey? a-are y-you alright?" he tilt his head, Jayce look down at the boy then shrug,
The boy jump up and grab his hand shaking it "a-anyw-way! i-i'm Toby!! and you are?!"Jayce open his mouth but close it look down, "he mute and his name is Jayce" he heard Jeff say, Jayce nodded his head as Toby look at him "o-oh! i-i see!" He smiles

  "well y-you going t-to have m-much f-fun here!~"

3 week later

Jayce finally got his own mask,he start to kill people by talking in his demonic voice and close there mouth with string and thread,when he is alone he talk in his demonic voice but not around creepypasta he doesn't want them to hear him talk,he afraid that they will do something to him, anyways! he was walking to his new house with Jeff and his others friend, "did you have fun? hahaha!" someone said beside him eating candy, Jayce nodded his head, he knows everyone in the house like Jeff,BEN,LJ,EJ,Hoodie,Masky,Toby,Sally,and others, Toby jumped up and down "l-let have a party!" he said, Jeff groan "why?!" Toby stopped and point at Jayce "h-he b-been with u-us for 3 w-week! i-i think w-we should do s-something fun w-with him!" LJ nodded in agree while eating his candy.

(music start here now)

"Bro...."

LJ,Toby,Jeff,Jayce stopped walking and look around "did you guys hear that?" Jeff said grabbing knife out,LJ nodded, Toby tilt his head "i-it said 'bro'? w-who bro?.." they all turn to look at Jayce to see him drop his knife and he grab his mask off drop it as well and he has tears in his eyes,he ran to the voice,Jeff ran after him so does LJ,Toby,

"Bro!!please hurry!!" Jayce knew who it was,it was his sister! Emily,he has to see her!

Jayce saw her standing there scared,with cut and bruise over her skin,but he saw someone with her he has brown hair and stitches across his face.

"b-bro? i-is that really y-you?..." her eyes seem to light up little bit but soon it fade away with fears,Jayce look at her neck to see a knife near her neck "?!?!"
"Mute?! why did yo-" Jeff shouted but stop when he saw the person, he glare at the person "what are you doing brother?..."
Jayce eyes widen 'Brother?...' the boy smirk "why hello there!~" the girl whimper as he look down grab her hair and pull it "shut up you lil s**t" he said angry, Jayce growled was about to run up to him but he felt someone grab him behind, "J-Jayce? w-why are you mad? d-do you know her?..." Jayce nodded looking at her in the eyes to have her looking back, Jeff looked at Jayce then the girl then to his brother "Liu let her go...." He said, Liu smirk "or what?" Jeff groan "or i will kill you!"
"b-bro...." she whisper scared, shaking her head "g-go.." Jayce eyes widen he knew what going to happen, He was going to kill her in front of him, he growl angry and he get free from
Toby and run to her and him.
Liu saw what was going to happen "stop right there or  i will kill her!!" he shouted as he deep the knife

"b-bro!" she reaches her hand out tears in her eyes,just like in his nightmares,Jayce stopped,he didn't want to lose her again,she was his light,she was the one who made him the happy person,she was the one he need.

"heh...take one step she dies" Liu said evil,Jeff throw the knife at Liu but he dodge it "heh..."
Jayce eyes widen as he raises the knife in the air and stabbed her in her stomach "oops!~"he dropped her to the ground,

'that it!' Jayce thought and he growled open his mouth as he speak in his demonic voice Toby,Jeff,Liu,the girl,LJ looked at him shock as the ground shake little bit.

"YOU!!" He shouted angry as he ran to Liu grab the pocket knife out of his pocket and he tackle Liu to the ground, Liu look up with fear in his eyes , "heh...this going to be fun! don't you think?~" he smiles insane and purr in his ear,and raises the knife in the air and stab his chest heap of time, Jeff took Jayce off Liu and shake him "snap out of it!!" Jeff shouted,

 Jayce stop,the rain started to fall,he notice something "?....s-sis?...." his eyes widen then pushes Jeff out of the way and run to his sister on the floor "sis!! no no no!" ,she smiles as she felt strong arm wrapped around her "B-bro...." she look up tears in her eyes, "E-emily....s-sh it going to be alright...." his voice sounded broken, she giggles put her hand on his check with blood on her hand "b-bro...t-thank you....f-for amazing life.....t-thank you for being my awesome bro bro...thank you..for loving me...thank you" she whisper "d-don't say that! y-you not going!!you will be fine!!" Jayce look at the blood on her, tears in his eyes,she giggles then frown "b-bro...i-i have to go...." he shakes his head "n-no! p-please i need you..." she smiles sad "b-bro bro" he look at her in the blue eyes he will never see it again "....i-i love you.....i-it n-not y-your fault....i-i going to miss you.." she cry little bit then hiccup "p-please don't f-forget me...." she cough up blood "g-goodbye b-brother..." she closes her eyes as she put her faces on his chest smiling, Jayce look down at her, he started to cry,hugging her tight,rocking back and forward "n-no!!" he keep screaming over and over "n-no........emily......"
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

 "EMILY!!!!!!!
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

((sorry if it...ehh...doesn't make sense ^~^ :P i almost cry when i was watching flash with this music,gah!!~ this feeling!~ ))