Alive

Jeff Pov

It been two week....He hasn't woke up yet,it making all of us worried,But me I stay by his side all the time...I sigh,I look at his face,I want to shout at him and shake him, telling him to wake up,well we did it once but it didn't work,He look dead but we know he alive.... I lay my head on my arm looking at his hand, I haven't sleep or eat,I groan, 'please wake up....' I didn't know that Toby ,EJ and Slenderman was at the door

"Jeff..." I heard Slenderman walk behind me

"what?..." I mutter cold

Slenderman Pov

I sigh, I know Jeff is really worried,so does us, I look at Mute laying on the bed, I look at Toby and EJ and nod telling them to come in,They walk in and sit down on the end of the bed,Jeff didn't look at me,I clear my throat "it been two week that he hasn't wake up...I the way to wake him up an-" I got cut off by Jeff look at me and glare "How?!" I sigh. "by entering in his mind" They all look at me confused. I groan, I don't know how long this will take, "He seem to be stuck in his mind,Don't tell me why cause I don't know..." Toby tilt his head and twitches "h-how a-are w-we suppose t-to wake h-him up?.." He said sadly, "We will be looking for him...through his memories" They all look at each other then back to me, "now hold my hand...." They did what I said,Suddenly I teleport us in mute mind, everything was dark but I could see the door was open lil bit. I look down at them to see them looking around.

EJ pov
'wow..'  I look around, I guess we are in his mind now,Then I saw the light,I look where it was coming to see the door, I started to walk to the door, But the others told me to wait, but I didn't listen I grab the door handle and slowly open it, I heard someone crying, I look around,My eyes widen to see the Room was messing, Glass everywhere,bookshelf knock down,the window is broken,I see blood on the floor,I follow where the blood was coming from, I then notice it coming from a boy was crying like he lost something important, I slowly walk to him, I saw him stop crying he must heard us,He turn around,His brown eyes staring back at us, I know this eyes before..... "Mute?.." I whisper reach my hand out, His eyes closes as he slowly fade away, "huh?..." I turn to look at Slenderman and others, They seem confused too,Suddenly everything went white and now we were in different places.

Jeff pov

I look around and I realize we were at school, I know this place,this is when I meet Jayce!, I ran in the hallway to find him,Then I saw him walking with his head down, I was about to shout his name, But The bucket fall off the door and fall onto him,He got wet,Everyone started to laugh,whispering,videoing him,taking photo. I frown,But then I notice Jayce didn't move all anything.
Slenderman must be reading his mind....

Slenderman pov

"Stop......"  His eyes look up to see people pointing at him "you think that funny...you think you guys could destroy me?...you think i would kill myself....do you think it doesn't hurt me?...i show you how much it HURT!!"

Wow....I never see insane in his eyes before.., He turn his head,He look at me then grin insane grab the pocket knife out and throw it me, I went to stop it but it stop in middle of the air.
((Music start now))

Everything went white and now we were another place,I heard giggles and laughing.

Toby pov
okay what is going on?.. I heard giggles and laughing, I turn and saw a boy and little girl who look like Emily,Oh wait! that is her!, I saw Her running through the long grass with a boy following behind,She giggles look behind, "Let sit there!~" she point at something,that seem like a blanket with basket,The boy nodded and smiles, Real smiles , They sit down,Emily start to take thing out of the basket,like cake,sandwich,other things, I saw the boy lay down with his eyes close, He must be thinking, I look at Emily to see her looking at him, She smiles cutely and make the flower crown and put it on his head,He open one of his eyes to see the camera,As Emily took the photo see look at it and She squeal and show the photo they took, "you look cute!!~" She closes her eyes and smiles tilt her head, The boy look at her then smiles,Nod, Emily giggles and lay her head on the chest, They stay like that,enjoying the peaceful sound, Emily closes her eyes and open it and she was staring at us,she smiles,giggle with tears in her eyes,Everything went white.

Jeff Pov

Everything was dark,Suddenly we were at the forest,I know this place!!,there was blood on the grass and I saw the flower,That where Emily died!,but she not there?...,okay now this is weird.... I heard a giggles behind me, I turned around to be meet by Blue eyes.

"hello!~ You must be looking for somebody!~ right?" She tilt her head.confused

I was about to say something but slenderman stop me "Where is he?" He said, looking down at her.

She look up at him "he?..." she ask "Mute" Her eyes widen then she jump up and down. "He here?!?! where?!" I facepalm, Slenderman thought for second then look at her skin to see it was pale "how are you still alive my child?" She stop jumping then look at him confused "I don't know...I just woke up in the forest....T-that all I know sir...." She look down sad.

"weird...when did you wake up?.." I asked. she look at me "when you guys left but you guys dissapear into butterfly!" I got confused,She was alive when we left but everytimes I would walk pass her body,she was dead....okay thing is making me more confused.

Slenderman pov
 hmm...Her eyes...remind of something blue....ocean?no...Ice?..no....Blue diamond? yes that was it...it was on sliver heart necklace that mute would wear....aha! She must be alive because of the necklace... I nod at my thought. "Child would you like to come with us and help us find Mute?"

She look down "I-I can't..." She whimper "I try to get out of this place,I would walk to find a way out but it keep making me go back w-where I d-died...." She look up with tears in her eyes "you guys g-go and find my brother..He need you guys....." She closes her eyes and smiles.
.
.
.
 "bye-bye!"