Another Me

Mute pov

I open my eyes slowly,everything was blurry, I closes my eyes again,I groan in pain, Pain?..., I whimper and open my eyes,I went to move my arm, but it was chain....Chain?...I smell blood..Blood?....What going on?...How come I can't remember anything?... I cough as I felt something came out of my mouth,I look down to see blood....I then look around to see I was in the dark room,with picture of me and Emily together.Everywhere on the wall... My eyes widen as I look to see table next to me,there were different type of weapon, Someone....has beat me up...Someone...Who is insane...more insane than me...someone who is.... Bang... I look up to see someone standing in front of me with huge grin on his face, He walk up to me and grab my chin,looking in my eyes with his brown eyes "ahh...good to see you awake....Jayce~" He said, He was....Me....I don't know what his name is...But He insane....he does look like me...but he isn't me...I spit blood at his face, He glares at me then roughly let go off my chin and wipe the blood off his face. "heh....time for more fun!~" He grin evilly and walk to the table,Looking at the weapon rubbing his chin. "hmm~...which one.....which one....aha!..." He got a Needle with weird liquid in it...it was green..what is that?!? My eyes widen in fear.
.
.
.
Hurry..up...please...save me...

.
.
.

Slenderman pov

hurry up....please...save me...
Mute....his voice echo..he in trouble...suddenly Scream he be heard, "Mute!!!" Jeff shouted and run into the darkness,the others follow, I sigh, I follow as well,as we keep running,but suddenly I was in different place,but it was just me.Until I saw someone walking. werid....So I followed this person
Jeff pov

I keep running to the scream,but stop,to see him, Mute,He was standing in front of me,smiling little bit,I ran up to him as fast as I could and hug him tight "You're okay!!Thank god..." I felt him hug back slowly. "why wouldn't I be? Jeffery?~" He said. "huh? wha-" before I could say anything,I felt pain in my back,I scream and step away from him. "oops!~my bad~" I heard him say as everything went black.

Toby pov

"Jeff?!?!" I looked around. "S-slender?!?!" I shout. "EJ?!?!" I put my hand around where my mouth would be,shouting for them,they just disappear like poof!. I sigh, I was alone,As I though I was,When I felt some behind me, I turn around to see brown eyes staring at me insane. "M-mut-" I got knock out and everything went black.

EJ pov

I been walking what seem like hours, I don't know where I am,I keep hearing scream but I ignore them, As I keep walking,I stop to see something on the wall, "Follow the blood" I got confused,Follow the blood?... I look at at the floor to see footprint of blood, I follow the blood,It seem forever until the footprint stop, I stop as well still staring at it,The foot slowly turn around facing me as it start walking to me,I slowly step back but My back hit something,The wall?,where did tha- oh you know what! forget about that! The foot slowly stop, I Gulp s I slowly look up to see, A boy far away,dragging two body,wait...is that Toby and Jeff?!? I run to them but I froze,The boy stop,Then turn his head like a owl,Creepy....He saw me and tilt his head with insane smiles,His eyes were wide.
"enjoy your nightmare!~" suddenly a huge wolf..like from twilight but bigger one...the wolf eyes wre white and his or her fur were black,it growl and run to me,before I could run,He jump in front of my mask,open it mouth, it was about to bite me,but everything went black.

Slenderman pov

I saw him walking to a door which has blood on it,he slowly open it, he walk in and the door slam it self, I ran to the door to open it,but it was lock, damn it... I heard shouting in there then scream, I use my arm to knock the door down,but it didn't work.
"what do you think you doing?..." I quickly to my head around and look down to see....Mute looking at me with angry face. "Never-mind that,you should go...to...sleep..." He grin, and everything went black.

Mute pov

I groan open my eyes,I whimper, I felt someone move next to me, I turn my head to  left to see EJ,wait... EJ?!?!. I whisper his name "EJ?...." he groan,that mean he waking up...I think?... "w-what?..where a-am I?...What happen..w-why does m-my head hurt!" I heard someone said to my right,I turn my head to see Toby,looking around until he saw me,was I the only one who saw his eyes sparkle?.. "M-mute!!" He move his arm to hug  me but is chain like me and EJ, He frown but smiles, "y-you are okay!!...w-well..to me.." He look all over my body to see cut and bruises,my clothes was rip,so of course I was blushing, "what re you doing here?....and why is EJ here too?..." Toby eyes widen then look at EJ "he here too?!?!" He look around but it was blurry "u-uh..w-well I got knock out by you?..."
he said confused. "me..." I glare at the floor,what is he up to now...I then heard someone in front of me,groan in pain, "what the hell....." Jeff!! "Jeff?...." I looked at him but notice he in pain,He look at me,for sec then he realize it was me,he groan in angry try to get out of the chain but fail,he then glare at me. "what the hell?!" he shouted. "why did you stab me in the back?!!? that f**king hurt!!" I groan in annoyed "look!! that wasn't me!! okay?!" good...he shut up for sec "then who was it?" he never give up does he?... as I was about to open my moth I saw someone next to him "slender?..." how did he get there?!but he seem to be knock out....welp...just what i needed...

"hello~"

speak of the devil...He plan all this...I knew it....

"now all we have to do is wait for them to wake up~"