Thank you

His black hair sway as it dance with the wind, his eyes close as he smiles, thinking all the good thing,and bad things,with creepypasta,he felt happy.....so happy...... , he chuckle and open his eyes to see them staring back with worried.

He open his mouth but close it, He suppose to be mute, He thought as he frown.

"Go on bro bro..." He heard a cheerful,shy voice, he turn his head then look down to see Emily looking up smiling, she hold his arm and nod, he nod and turn to them, he tilt his head and smile "Thank you..." his voice didn't sound like a demonic but it sound so calm. "thank you for everything.... but mostly.....thank you for becoming my Family......" they look a him shock,they were speechless, Mute looked at Jeff "if it wasn't for Jeff,My life would be different,and I wouldn't meet you guys...So I'm happy... he found me.....and i want to say...thank you alot jeff.. " he walk up to Jeff, Jeff had a confused face on, cause he doesn't know what happening,Mute wrap his arm around his neck and hug him tight,Jeff eyes widen in surprise, he felt his cheek burning up, He slowly wrap his arm around mute and pull him closer as they hug.

They suddenly felt another arm wrap around them "Group hug!!!" Toby said as the other came to them and join in group hug, they all laugh as they enjoy it,suddenly.... 

"anyone hungry?"
"haha! yeah!"
"waffle!"
"kidney..."
"sure!"
"after that are we aloud cheesecake?"
"if you help with the dishes"
"yes!"

Mute watches them as they walk away to the mansion , talking and laughing, He sigh and smiles, he felt someone pulling his t-shirt, he look down to see Emily,Emily smiles and hug his arm "I love you bro...bro...." He smiles and go on his knee and hug her "I..love you too..." she giggle "I got to go...bye bro bro!" she ruffle his hair as she turn into butterfly and fly into the necklace that he was wearing it, he hold the necklace tight and chuckle.

"haha! Mute!" Laughing jack...

"W-waffle! come o-on my w-waffle b-buddy!" Toby....

"we are not having waffle for dinner Toby!" Slender.....

"t-toby I t-think y-you should s-stop poking m-masky..." Hoodie....

"AGH! IM GONNA RIP YOUR FINGER OFF IF YOU DON'T STOP!" Masky...

"videos games.....ahh~...can't wait~" Ben...Of course....

"come on Mute! let go!after dinner we can have tea party!" Sally...

"....kidney...." Eyeless Jack....

"bark!" Smile.....

"Oi! are you coming or not?! I'm hungry!" and Jeff...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I want to say......
.
.
.

.
Thank you.....for being in my life.....

.

.

.
thank you......
.

.

.

.

.

.
"Mute?....Are you okay?...You're crying you know...." He look up, as he touches his check to feel something wet, he chuckle and smiles "thank you..Jeff the killer"  He whisper, Jeff heard it and smiles wider, he knew what he mean and nod "no problem....now come on!" He grab mute as he head lock mute, ruffle his hair, while mute struggle, Jeff chuckle and stop as he let go of him, mute glare at him while Jeff try not to laugh "hehe..now...let go.." He smiles as he walk, Mute nod and follows jeff as they talk (mostly Jeff while mute is mute) and laugh.
.

.

.

.

.
.

.
Thank you 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you.......thank you so much......t-thank you.....I'm Glad....I'm glad
I meet you guys....my Life would totally be different if I didn't meet you.....My life is already better....with you guys.........I'm happy.....I'm happy that we are family....I'm happy.......... for who I am now....
the...
........................
Mute Boy...........................

The End....

or do you want more?...