Hello Harry

{ Author's note:: Disclaimer:
The first conversation between Dudley and Harry Potter came directly from the movie. So all rights are reserved for the original owners, script writers and author.}

The sun shown bright against the barren sandy playground, it had a light briskness to the air, and as Harry stared it's space, his thoughts wondered to events recently passed.
Squinting his eyes Harry called out, ""Hey, Big D. Beat up another ten-year-old?""

A bulky figure stepped forward from his peers and retorted, ""This one deserved it.""

Quite irritated, Harry threw back, ""Five against one. Very brave.""

The bulky figure snickered arrogantly,
" You're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night. At least I'm not afraid of my pillow. "Don't kill Cedric!"Who's Cedric? Your boyfriend?""

Harry's "Shut up." Didn't reach very far.

Dudley just laughed, and turned to his buddies, ""He's going to kill me, Mum!" He mocked; "Where is your mum, Potter? She dead? Is she dead? Is she dead, Potter?""

Harry completely overlooked the dark shadows circling around over head, and walked straight up to Dudley and shoved his wand into his cousin's throat. Moments later, the sun vanished.

" What are you doing?!" Duddley's voice began to shake in fear as a swirling vortex began to take form above their heads- wind blowing strongly now.

Harry's eyes darted here and there in a semi-panicked manner and yelled in fear, ""Im not doing anything!""He yelled back.

The group of boys dispersed as winds picked up even more beating against their backs. Harry and Dudley made a run for it, and sought shelter in the tunnels.

"What is that!?" Dudley gasped as he looked at his cousin Harry Potter- still unsure about what was happening. His heart nearly stopped as he saw the much smaller boy being choked in midair, pinned against the wall. And before he knew it he too was being attacked by an unseen foe. "H-Harry.." He choked and gagged in an inaudible tone.

In desperation the young wizard called forth his patronus charm, and saved both himself, and Dudley as he shot the ball of light towards the creature that had been sucking on his cousin's soul.

To his surprise, as the Dementor retreated, a dark ball of something dropped next to his cousin, and rolled a few feet away. Wand still drawn, he approached with caution and pointed his wand at the thing that lay in a heap against the cold cemented floor. He sighed in relief finding his cousin still alive and breathing- totally ignoring the faint voice behind him.
~*~

"Ugh," she groaned. This was the first time the Captain of the Guard expelled her from his profile. Whether it was in sheer fear of the patronus charm, or for Elizabeth's own protection- she guessed she would never really know. Though she'd like to believe the Dementor actually cared for her somewhat.

Picking herself up from the ground,
hissed at the sight of Harry hovering over the boy that was verbally abusing him just moments before. Elizabeth really wanted to teach that muggle a lesson, and had Harry not attacked her she would've succeeded in killing him too.

Taking off her mask to breath some fresh air, wiped the small trail of blood from the side of her left temple and stood up. There was an old woman standing next to Harry now, and by her aura and presence she carried hints of Dumbeldore. She was not to be trusted.
~~*~~
"Harry!" I called out as I ran up to him.

"Eliz-Eliz- LIZZY!!" The boy ran towards the cloaked girl, arms open wide.

My heart skipped a beat as we embraced. "It had been so long..!"

Harry pulled away jumping at his heels as he grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands, cupping them in the middle of his palm. "Oh my gosh- IT REALLY IS YOU " he exclaimed as he hugged the girl again. "I thought you died.." His voice faltered as he pulled away.

"For a minute there.. I did.." I commented, my voice also equally low.

"We have to move.. It's not safe." The old woman voiced as she now stood exactly behind Harry's left side.

I frowned at her in distrust, but she was right. My eyes followed Harry as he took the arm of the boy, while I just stood there watching and quizzed, "Why are you helping him?" My voice was flat and angry.

"He is my cousin Dudley."

"Oh.." I felt quite awkward- knowing that I almost killed a member of my friend's direct family. Though I really wouldn't get why he would pick on Harry that way. Deciding to make amends, took Dudley's other arm and helped take him back home. "Sorry about your cousin- if I knew he was related to you, I wouldn't have tried to kill him."I said bluntly. Harry didn't seem to notice, though the woman looked at me suspiciously.

"Remember, stay inside no matter what." She said gravely.

I spaced out as she said a few other things for I got easily distracted again.

The house to which I stood in front of, really made me feel uneasy.. Almost as if bad things always happened in there.. It creeped me out.

When the door swung open, the woman inside completely panicked over this Dudley character, and within seconds a man with grey hair and a giant pot belly appeared. I was quite surprised they didn't seem to see me at all.

And when the letter from the Ministry appeared, revealing that Harry was expelled from Hogwarts his uncle seemed very pleased.

"Justice!"