Infultration

"Oh no, you're going to use one of mine." Dolores quite snugly handed a special quill to Harry as he sat at at desk in her pink office. And when the boy mentioned something about ink, she smirked with the satisfaction that, " You won't be needing any."

The sound of the boy as he expressed pain as his hand was justly cut into the phrase, " I must not tell lies," made her feel confident. Order after all was what will bring education and society forward.

Once the boy completed his sentence she softened her gaze and turned to him, confidently and smugly.

Harry held his tongue, he was furious. How could Elizabeth betray him so!! Wast she his friend!? Why didn't she just up and tell everyone the truth!?

"Everything alright?" the pest that turned against him spoke up as he met her at the door.

He looked up to find the traitor staring at him. " What are you doing here?"

Elizabeth chuckled and smiled, " I got detention for saying dad's name in the classroom she seemingly mocked.

"Oh.." There, she said it- she admitted it! He desperately hoped that witch heard her confession.. "Use her quill, it writes much better." He added in a kind voice as he walked away hiding his bleeding hand.

~*~
The Griffindor Common Room seemed to illuminate with a warm brownish red glow against the cackling flames in the fireplace as Ron, Harry, and Hermione collected on the couch.

"You what!?" Hermione frowned. "Harry- how could you do such a thing!?"

"Well she deserved it- especially after betraying me like that." The boy countered.

"But.. Technically she didn't lie," Ronald added, " She did tell the truth, they just didn't believe her that's all."

Harry gritted his teeth, now his so called best friends were turning against him? " Whose side are you on anyway?"

"No ones side," Ron admitted.

"Harry, it's not like what you did was right either.." Hermione sighed, "You put her on the spot. Did you ever think for a second that.. You're not the only one suffering or having a hard time?"

"Aha! So you do agree with me!" Harry declared as he took note of the word 'either' at the end of her sentence.

"Harry.." Hermione paused. "Granted she could've reworded what she said in a better way-but what did you expect? Her life here at Hogwarts was far from a happy one- now she's back permanently do you expect her to just let you ruin her school life again?"

" What do you mean again?" Harry threw back.

"Nothing.. Nothing.. Just forget I said that.." Hermione grumbled.

Harry stayed silent for the longest time. His best friend did have a point. Though he had to wonder.. How did he ruin Lizzy's school life anyway? And what did Hermione mean by again? Sighing deeply leaned back in the sofa exasperated.

"Harry.. What happened to your hand?" Hermione quizzed suspiciously after a long pause.

~*~
Finally free of the long hour of smelling the sweet fumes that inhabited Professor Umbridge's office, I was soon ambushed by the stench of raptor excrements and a very frantic looking Weasley half way up the stairs leading to the Owlry.

"Fred.. Let go!" I hissed as he randomly grabbed my left wrist and started looking over my hand. "Hmm."

After getting my hand back, I frowned, " What's the big idea?"

"Heard you had detention with Umbridge.. Hmm.. Guess you didn't use the quill.." He mumbled to himself.

"What are you talking about?" I threw back as I clicked my tongue to call forth a raven. After attaching a little folded note, sighed.

"Writing to that Viktor again I see," he scoffed.

Rolling my eyes, " No- to Padfoot."