Insanity

Sirius soon understood the reason behind the younger lad's emotional explosion. "Hahaha!" When he met the teen's eyes he turned to his niece and playfully winked. "I think there is a -" he tried to stifle his laughs. The man didn't know exactly what was going on between the Weasley and his niece, but this indeed turned out to be quite an amusing spectacle. "Slight misunderstanding."

George stepped in to calm the situation, "Fred- let me handle this."
He turned to the girl and pointed his wand at her, "I told you I wouldn't let him get hurt!!"

Elizabeth's eyes comically crossed to meet the point. "You seriously want to play this game Weasley?"

Molly gasped, "George!!!"
Sirius called out at the same time, "LIZZY!"

Elizabeth's feeling of insecurity made her erratic power slips, spark and zoom in different directions. To top it off the bottom of the floorboards began smoking, diverting Molly's attention to the ground.

"Do your worst- BLONDY!" Elizabeth shouted in a childish manner. She couldn't help but find this whole situation funny. A flash back raced across her mind- the scene of when she first set her mother's kitchen on fire played across her eyes. The young witch then realized- if she didn't stop- she would end up revealing their hiding place. With a quick flick of her ankle she darted towards the door.

"Expeli-" George stopped mid-casting when his brother sped by trying to catch LeStrange's daughter. The girl had gone mad! She was screaming about some kitchen catching on fire.

"LIZZY!" Sirius ran after the teen. "CALM DOWN!"

"I can't!" She yelped as her left arm was grabbed. "I'm scared!" Screaming in Fred's face the moment she felt his strong grip "KYAAAA GITAWAY FROM MEEE!!"

Fred made a grab for her other arm trying to make her snap out of this random spell of hysterics. " FINE FINE I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU CRAZY! You're INSANE!" He yelled above her screaming.

"The floor is catching fire!" Molly's shrill notes forced George to her side.
"It's not going out!" Fred's twin yelled.

Sirius was comically torn between calming Elizabeth and dousing the fire. Figuring out that the only way to stop the flames was to stun the girl who was causing it, pulled out his wand, "Sorry Lizzy! But you leave me no choice!"

Fred rolled his eyes as the girl continued to scream in his face, the center of her sweater bumping against him. It felt hard, and almost oval like- like a jar. " WILL YOU SHUT IT!" he yelled.

"LET ME GO!" Lizzy yelled louder making the floor boards creak and stir.

"Gosh I HATE YOU!" Fred let go her flailing wrists and grabbed her cheeks planting a kiss.

All at once the shaking and smoking stopped.

"It stopped!" George's voice echoed in the background as his mother's coughing played in a light chorus.

Elizabeth's eyes widened the moment she saw a bright light shooting towards her.

Time seemed to slow down as Fred shoved her to the side of the hall making her crash into a side table shattering a vase. Unfortunately for him, she had gripped his sleeve which forced him to shoot in her direction.

In dismay his chest connected with her foot as she kicked him against the opposite wall releasing her grip on his sleeve. The glowing orb missed his side by a foot instead of hitting him straight in the face.

"FRED!"
"LIZZY!"