Chapter 3.5

Everyone had Dreams. The one common dream everyone had was to fly. It was the most common dream next to having lasers. The maximum amount of dreams someone would have is 2, but there are people with more. Dreams were found to have some how made it's way into our system during the flash. The dreams were found to we wedged through out all the places on our bodies. Where ever your dreams was placed- It affected what sort of powers you had, nether the less: You were still able to fly. At one point, scientist had a theory that the earths gravity lightened of became tamed or something. But people started doubting that theory and just dropped it the moment I was born and wasn't floating out my mothers womb. My parents were always worried about me and always kept me inside. They bought me books that I would read when they weren't at home and I normally just stayed inside. I don't even think I've ever seen my parents smile at me, But it's not like they had anything to smile about. They just wanted their son to fly or something. Apparently, "Love" lost it's meaning the following years. In the old books they bought me- I learned about humanity before dreams and it was… warmer than our humanity now. Whereas these following years have grown colder every waking moment.