Adopting

"WHAT?!" Calvin screams.

"Buh-bye, I'm leaving!" I say.

"No!" He screams.

"WE ARE!" I screech.

"Why do I even try? Fine!" Calvin's says.

I leave dragging Calvin along with me. When we arrive I sign papers and begin to leave with Olivia. But she stops me, she says;

"I'm not leaving without my sister."

"Ok, who's your sister?" I ask.

She points to a small little 5 year old.

"Ok." I say

I sign her papers  and leave, with the two in hand. We begin to leave when paparazzi storms us. I'm not in the mood I think to myself. I run with my head down and hop in the limo. The girls get in and begin eating candy non-stop. I don't bother to tell them to stop, because I know that they probably have never had candy before. When we get home I immediately sign them up for cooking classes with me. I decide to take them shopping for clothes and such. We go to the nearby mall and pick out a LOT of outfits! I then leave them with Calvin. So I can go get some Christmas presents for the two. I grab many different toys including 2 iPhones.  I take them out for lunch knowing I should get to know them, after all they were pretty much my children and I barely knew them. We end up staying for hours, I could tell they already loved Calvin.

Harry's p.o.v.
They think I'm staying in this cell. I'll tell you one thing right now, and that is that I'm making Taylor miserable. Even if it means making myself and others in my path miserable.

Olivia's P.O.V.

I already feel at home with this family. I just hope  Chloe does too.

Chloe's P.O.V.

This is AWESOME!! I get new clothes and awesome new toys! tablar and Colveen are AWESOME!

Taylor's P.O.V.
Chloe is so cute! She can't pronounce our names so she calls me Tablar and Calvin, Colveen. I chuckle as Chloe and 'Colveen' get into a tickle fight. We drive home and I make some dinner for the four of us. I turn on Safe and Sound and the whole family accept Adam sings along. I was surprised when Chloe new ALL of the words! After dinner the girls and I made strawberry shortcake and began eating away. After a long day with my children, we finally go to sleep. They sleep with Adam and I because they're rooms are not furnished yet.

*the next day*
Adam heads out to his recording studio and the girls and I go shopping for furniture. We buy many MANY things. After a long day of shopping we head home and furnish they're rooms. When the girls are finally satisfied, I call my friends and family to tell them about KIDS! They all seem very excited! Selena even asks if she can spend the night. Of course the girls and I say YES! When she arrives we have a big cook off! I win, of course!😏😂 We sing along to the revival album by Sel and my 1989 album. We dance like we would if we were alone in a room with our favorite part of our favorite song playing, the whole time. We had SO much fun! And by 10:00 we were passed out on the couch. I am awakened by Merideth scratching my legs. I quickly get up and tiptoe to the kitchen, not wanting to wake Sel and MY kids. I grab some flour and begin to walk over to the counter. I look up and see Olivia, startled I accidentally throw the flour right onto her face. She raises her hand and wipes her face. She looks down at her hand and heads over to the other side of the counter. She grabs a handful of butter and smudges it throughout my face. I wipe my face off and begin throwing whatever food I can find. She does the same. Sel and Chloe wake up and quickly join in. The next thing you know all of us are throwing food just to get covered in more. It's like the ultimate food fight. I grab two sticks of butter and slide them under my feet. I act as if they are ice skates and "kickers".  By kickers I mean I kicked the girls in the face with my butter. We all scream in anger, but we are actually having a lot of fun! We hear footsteps coming down the stairs and immediately look up to see Calvin with a piece of butter in his face. There is a awkward silence before I realize what has happened. I look down at my foot and realize; 1 I'm COVERED in food and 2. My butter is gone.... Calvin jumps down the stairs and chucks the butter at my face. And I'm sure you understand what happens after that... We continue the food fight until there is no food left.

"Great, now I need to go to the store AND the gym." I say sarcastically.

"Oh don't be so sad!" Sel says.

I walk upstairs and hop in the shower. I sing along to love story as I dance around. After the shower I walk to my closet, shivering. I grab workout pants and a tee-shirt. I put them on and slip on my shoes. I walk downstairs and talk to the girls.

"Girls, I have to go. Clean up the kitchen and take showers. After that Selena can play games with you. Daddy will leave in a bit too. He has a album to help make. Be good! Ok?" I say crouching down to the girls level.

"Ok." The girls say in unison.

"Good! Then I'll be going!" I yell As I walk out the door.

Fans and paparazzi storm me. I call my bodyguards and they push them away. I write on many pieces of paper my name. I hand out the autographs and make my way to the gym. I get on the treadmill and slip in my headphones. I turn on 'Jumpman' and begin singing loudly.

"Jumpman, Jumpman, them boys onto something!" I yell.

I get really into it and begin dancing too. And of course..... I fall straight onto my face..... (Sorry, I had to put that commercial into words! If you don't know what I'm talking about search up: taylor vs. treadmill! Its hilarious!) I quickly get up and turn off the treadmill. Ok that's enough for today I guess..... I get out of the gym and run to the grocery store. I grab everything I need and more. I then leave. I get in my limo and head the long drive home.
I
Hope you like the chapter❤️ I really hope you enjoy my story❤️ do you? Recommendations? Thanks! -swiftie