Sylvias story

Taylor's POV

I wake up after a long night. I look around and notice that everyone is gone.

Toms POV
I hope they trust me.

"How's the breakfast going girls?" I ask.

"Good..... Besides using water in the cereal instead of milk." Olivia responds with sorrow and awkwardness.

Olivia's POV
I felt sad. I felt sorrow. I felt bad. For Chloe and mom and dad and everybody else. But also for me. I felt bad.... For me. I began to get mad. Really mad. I gritted my teeth together and clenched my fists. Unfair!! UNFAIR! Everyone is so lucky! Don't have to live like this. My life. It's unfair. I hated it. I ran out of the shack tears rolling down my face. I ran until my legs gave out. And nobody could find me. I looked up at the trees and began pounding the ground.

"Ggggruuuuuuh!" I scream at the top of my lungs before collapsing into another round of sobs.

I feel my face get hot. And I was still really angry. I had to get it out. I began punching trees and screaming. I look at my hands. My sore hands. My aching hands. My throbbing hands. My bleeding hands. I get up and look around. I wanted to do something. I run farther into the forest before seeing smoke.

"Huh?"

Nobody else lives here? Right? I begin to run in that direction for awhile before seeing a girl. Sitting on a rock. She looked about my age, but looked kinda dirty. I guess I did too.

"Uhh... Hello?!" I say.

"WHAT?!" She says turning around.

"Oh it's you." She says.

"You know me?" I ask her.

"No, well... I don't know. Not exactly." She responds.

"How?" I ask

"I've been... Well....... Watching." She says hiding her face.

"Why didn't you speak to me?" I ask trying to stay contained.

"I was scared. I'm a shy person..." She responds looking up.

"Do you live here?" I ask.

"Yes." She responds.

"Hmm." I grunt.

"My names Sylvia. And your names Olivia. Why were you so mad?" She asks.

"Just my life. It's terrible! It's unfair. And nobody understands." I say a tear dropping from my eye.

"Actually your family is going through it too. And try living on a deserted island all your life. No friends. No visitors. No fun. No anything! Most everybody goes through something hard. Or has a problem to deal with. Whether it's not being able to get the toy you want or surviving while a crazy killer runs after you....but your not alone." She says.

"Ya....... I guess your right. I guess I just got so mad."

"Follow me. I want to show you something." She says walking away.

"Ok." I follow her through bushes until we reach a cool cave/shack thing with cool beads as the entrance.

"I come here to get away from things." She says showing me the inside.

There are chairs made out of bamboo and tables made out of rocks. It was a cool place to relax.

"Sylvia!" A mans voice yells in the distance.

"I better get going! You can come here whenever you want!" She says storming out of the shack/cave thing.

I get up from the seat and begin to head back.

There is more people living on the island? Comment suggestions and if you are still reading my story! Thanks for reading! ~ Author😋