Harry breaks out

Selena's POV
"Ok girls! Who wants to have some fun?!" I scream.

"ME" the girls scream.

"But don't we have to take showers?" They ask.

"Oh yeah, your probably right..... OH WELL!" I say.

The girls look at each other and smile. We head to Taylor's room, food trailing behind us. We all grab pillows and begin beating each other with them. We then turn on my new album and begin singing and acting out the songs.

"Can't keep my hands to myself!" We scream out the words.

At the end of the song we all drop to the ground and begin breathing heavily. We get up and hear the doorbell ring. We all stare at each other in shock.😳

"Jump in the shower and clean this room up! After that clean the kitchen!" I whisper while racing down the stairs.

I swing open the door and close the door after slipping myself outside.

"Why hello there miss Taylor....." I say nervously.

"Hey Sel!" I say

"How were the kids?" She asks.

"Good... I mean they were great.... Just wonderful." I say.

"Ok..." She says.

"I'm gonna go into my house now." She says while pushing me aside.

I hesitate and then push her into a nearby bush.

"What the heck Selena!!" She screams.

"I was just showing you how much the bushes have grown!....." I say forcing a nervous smile.

Taylor laughs and gets out of the bush.

"You are SO strange Sel." She says.

"Yeah.... Anyway let's go to the backyard." I say.

"No! I'm going into my house!!" She yells pushing me aside.

I thought about pushing her back, but I then realized that Tay was my bestie and she wouldn't get that mad. Would she? I bet she'll just laugh. We walk in together and I look around. It seems pretty normal. And then... OF COURSE! Something bad has to happen....... The girls charge down the stairs covered in food. Taylor's mouth widens and I regret not pushing her aside. She looks at me in disbelief. And then laughs. I turn my head confused at what I'm seeing.

"Why did I trust YOU!!!" She exclaims while laughing.

The girls join in and I do a small chuckle and then begin full on laughing. I look at my watch and realize that I have to go home.

"Bye!" I say running to the living room to grab my bags.

"Oh my! Ok bye Selena! Taylor says.

"NOO!" The girls yell.

"Sorry, but I have to go." I say walking out the door.

Taylor's POV
"Ok, you two go clean yourselves up. I'll work on cleaning the kitchen and then I want you to come down and help carry in the groceries and clean up the kitchen." I say.

"But Moooooom!"

"But nothing." I say putting my hands on my hips.

The girls begin to walk up the stairs very slowly. I head to the kitchen and clean up.

Harry's POV
It's night now and I'm breaking out. If you don't already know I'm friends with one of the prison guards. This will be easy. He opens my cell and helps me climb into a vent. I hop in and begin crawling through every turn. Once it seems like forever I manage to slip out another vent hole. After slipping out I just had to run. I ran atop the roof of the prison looking for a exit. I eventually find a ladder and begin to climb down. My friend distracts the other guards and I'm able to slip through the gate. Then I hear sirens. The were after me. I run and run until I find a car. I break in and drive to the airport. I hear sirens behind me as I run into a plane. The lady at the desk runs after me and tells me I have to have a ticket. I show her my gun and she quickly leaves. The plane begins to move as I see police cars arriving at the airport. I look around at the plane. People seem mortified. I run to the front of the plane kicking down the door to the drivers place. I run in and tell him to go to Canada. He refuses and then presses a emergency button on the plane. I pull out my gun and he does as I say. I then sit down next to him.

Calvin's POV.
"Adam..." Taylor says trembling.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Get over here."

I head over and sit next to her. The news begin to talk about Harry escaping. I wrap my hands around her.

"WHY!" She screams tears rolling down her cheeks.

Just then the police bust through our door.

What's going on? Will Harry be back? I've never written very much from Harry's POV so I hope you like it! And I've never written anything much like that!