Could this be love?

It's been 5 months since Harry was sentenced to death. Things have been pretty normal since then. Well accept that Taylor's realizing that she might love Tom! Anyway back to the story!!

Taylor's POV
"Hey, Taylor!" I hear Tom say.

"Yeah what's up Tom?" I say.

"I was just gonna ask of you want to...... Ya know go out for dinner tonight?" He asks in the most awkward way possible.

"As like a date?" I ask.

"Yes well no. Well Ya......" He says

"TOTALY!!" I say.

"Well ok!! Cool!" He says happily.

"I guess I better go get a babysitter for the girls!" I say rushing over to the phone.

I know I said I would never love again. But I feel like.... Like he was the one. Like I did with Calvin accept we haven't even been on a date yet.... So maybe it was for real this time! If I could keep him from dying that is.....

*3 hours later*
(The time of the date.)

"Well we are here!" I say

He gets out and opens the door for me.

"Thank you!" I say chuckling.

He grabs my hand and helps me out of the car. We walk to the restaurant and walk in. People all turn to stare and then begin videoing, taking pictures, and running up to us. Bodyguards run up to me shooing off the people.

"Taylor you know you have to tell us before going to a restaurant! We have to rent it for you!" My bodyguard say to me.

The bodyguards escort the customers out with boxed up food and give them refunds. Then they pay the restaurant a lot of money to let us stay. They then walk out the door and guard it, accept one who stays in to make sure the servers and stuff don't do anything.

"Well... Should we sit?" He asks pulling out my seat.

"I guess so!" I say.

(They have a Great date and have already planned another!)

There's only one more chapter In this story!! And it's the epilogue!