Back home and happy!

*the next day*
(Olivia is ok, but when they get back to New York she will need medical attention to check her. She probably has a concussion and is almost always exhausted. She will need a lot of rest and running is off limits. She can walk, but not for long. She will mostly be laying down. No reading or watching tv. She's really bored a lot, but Chloe tends to keep her company.😊 Anyways.... Back to the story!)

Taylor's POV
I watch tv hoping that Harry is either dead or in prison. Mu watch for awhile until the announce that Harry is in jail. I jump up from my seat and cheer. I run to Tom and the girls and tell them. I see Sylvia in the trees and rush to tell her. She comes to say goodbye and just like that we were in a helicopter flying to New York. Once we arrive we are escorted in a limo back to my house. I look at the house burned down by flames and cry. My life is pretty much ruined because OF STUPID LITTLE HARRY!! Tom comes over and wraps his arms around me. I hate to say this, but I kinda liked Tom.... But I wasn't going to date ever again. And I mean never! I belonged with Calvin. Dead or alive he was still the one.

*5 months later*
(I know I've been skipping a lot, but that part of the story was just so boring😂 I'll tell you what happened. Harry broke out again.😖 how!?!? I know right! Olivia's head is better. Taylor is TOTALY falling for Tom. And Tom is TOTALY falling for Taylor. They moved into a new house. Chloe turned 5! Got lots of presents.... The girls have both made lots of friends. All swifties of course! They got a dog named Adam. Still just a baby! Taylor's been writing a new album about everything that's happened... Harry hasn't done anything yet, but I'm guessing he will soon...

Taylor's POV
"Girls breakfast!!!" I yell.

"What is it?" I hear Olivia scream.

"Eggs, bacon, and toast!" I yell up to her.

"Ewwwww!" I hear Chloe yell.

"Pancakes for you sweetie!" I yell up to her.

"Good. Chocolate chips too?" She asks.

"Yep! And fruit!!" I yell.

"YAY!!!" She tells rushing down the stairs.

She reaches into the fruit bowl and grabs handful after handful stuffing them into her mouth.

"Good Huh?" I ask her.

"Yum Huh!!!" She says.

I chuckle and reach in to grab some for myself .

I see Olivia burst down the stairs.

"Hungry I see!" I say handing her her plate of food.

"No mom! It's Harry! He's here." She yells rushing out the door.

Tom walks through door looking concerned. I heard screams...?

"HE'S HERE!!" I yell to him.

"OH MY GOODNESS. Everybody out! Run." Says Tom

"You too!!" I say rushing out the door.

But he stays for whatever reason.

We stay on the sidewalk for many minutes before we say Tom out from the back with Harry in front. He had captured Harry! The police show up and take Harry away saying they are going to sentence him to death. I grab the girls and head inside. we all have breakfast together and the girls and I make Tom brag about catching Harry. I could tell from now on our life was going to get a whole lot better. We laugh and eat away at our food. Tom is HILARIOUS so we mostly just laugh at him. When he's trying and not trying be funny.

Yay!! A lot happened in this chapter!! Comment suggestions and if your still reading!! Story will probably end soon. I might do a story about what happened before Harry became a serial killer and maybe after too! Would you read it? This story's not done yet though. It will mostly be happy now. But there might be some sad parts😭