Nightmares can come true

Harry's POV
We arrive in New York and I make sure nobody can get out or come in without a lot of force. I look around at the tears and trembling knees of everybody. Their eyes all seem to shift at me. At my gun. I look down at it and back up.

"Hope I get to use this today!" I say smirking.

I hear pounding on the door. So I shoot a nearby wall hoping for them to stop because they think I'm shooting someone. They do and then there is complete silence. I look around and start heading back to the driver.

Chloe's POV
I wonder what's happening? Who's Harry? Why's everyone crying?!?! I'm SoOOo confused! Oh my what if it's because of me?! No. I'm not Harry. I chuckle and pull out my toy bin.

"Ok mr. Snuggles, Berry and Tuto need your help!" I say.

"Their in danger!"

Wait... Danger. Danger. What if we're In DANGER!!

"DANGER!!!! MOMMY DANGER!!!" I shriek.

Officers storm my room as well as mom.

"What's Wrong sweetie!!" She says.

"I was just saying that maybe the reason everyone is sad is because we're in danger." I say.

"Oh, your correct sweetie, but these nice guys will protect us." She says leaving the room with all of the officers.

Hmm. Strange! I think to myself.

Taylor's POV

I walk into Olivia's room to see her crying on the floor.

"What's wrong!!!" I say kneeling down.

"There is a killer after us! He's holding people hostage because of us!!" I say to her.

"No honey. No. He's holding people hostage because of me. Not us. And the police won't let him get anywhere near us! Don't worry! He's still at the airport! Once he gets out he'll most likely be arrested. We'll be fine. We're safe here. And if it gets to the extremes we'll fly away in a helicopter to a mysterious island!! They have it planned out." I say to her.

" really?" She says.

"Really." I say leaving the room.

Olivia's POV
I attempt to fall asleep and it works.

Olivia's DREAM

"Come on Mom!" I say.

"Let's go!" She says.

We pull out our guns and begin firing at Harry. Harry soon collapses onto the ground and my mom and I high five. We walk back together until my mom is torn to the ground with a knife.

"AGHHGH!!!!!!" I scream pulling out a knife.

I slash it through his stomach and he splits in two. He hops around and I shoot him some more before he's finally dead. I kneel down to Mom and she's barely breathing. I carry her over my shoulder and begin to take her to a hospital in the city ripped apart with flames.

Dream Over.

I wake up sweating. I hear screams from outside my room. I open it to see officers laying on the ground and sirens going like crazy. Firefighters, officers, and doctors horde in. My Mom appears with Chloe crying and begins running us through bullets. Officers try to block shots for us, but he finds a way to get past them. I see fire set off in my room. A bullet whizzes into my leg and I soon begin to tremble. Mom looks at me only to take a shot in the chest.

"MOM!" I cry.

Chloe and I begin picking her up and run through the hall and out the door. We begin to run to the back yard until the helicopter is in sight. Chloe falls to the ground sand Mom falls with her.

"What's wrong?" I say wiping ashes from my face.

"This.." She says her voice trailing off.

She had token a clear shot through the leg like me.

"Look! I did to. We can be like twins! But right now we need to get out!" I say to her.

" ok." She says her eyes glowing.

We limp her to the helicopter and we all take seats. Just before I realize none of us know how to fly. And DAD! DAD! DAD!

"DAAD!" I scream.

"Help us!!!!" I yelp.

I make my way back to the house and run into the ablaze house.

"DAD!" I scream running through the fire.

"Someone help us!" I scream.

I see Dad and kneel down to drag him out. I drag him all the way to the front door before collapsing for the first time. Then a second. Then a third. Then we were in the helicopter. I look down at him and I see a tear drop into his face. I wipe my tears away so Chloe won't get scared or sad. I see some man in the front of the helicopter. He begins to fly and we were out of the scene.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm ----------------" he says

Authors note:
Who is the man? Will they all survive? Is there dad alive? Is taylor alive? What will happen? Comment what you thought of this chapter!!