Harry returns

Harry's POV
We arrive in Canada and I realize I did not think this through at all. There is security and no way I'm gonna get to Taylor! I sit in the plane and think for a bit. Then I realize I could hold them hostage until they flew me back to New York. I run to the front of the plane and lock all the possible exits and entrances. Then I return to the pilot forcing him to go right back to New York. He quickly gets behind the wheel and begins taking off. I take a seat and begin eating packaged peanuts.

Olivia's POV
"Ok class you may pack up and leave! Don't forget your homework!" Our teacher, Mrs. Gonzalez says. I leave the classroom with my backpack over my shoulder. I look around at the isolated hall and wonder where Chloe's classroom was. I hear yelling and loud footsteps behind me. I look back as many kids storm past me some bumping into me. I attempt to walk, but it turns into a run after all of the shoving. I run down many flights of stairs before ending up at the schools exit. I was about to walk out when I remember Chloe. I force my way back up one flight of stairs and look around. I could hear faint yelling, but the hall was quite and empty. I looked in classrooms until I find Chloe still in her seat. I grab her by the arm and begin directing her down the stairs and out the building. Once we are out I pull her to a limo expecting it to be  Moms. I hop in and Chloe does the same.

"Hello?" The driver says.

"Hi we are Taylor's children." I say.

"Wonderful!" He says stepping on the gas.

Kids crowded around the limo began to back off. We continued off until we arrived. Mysterious men escorted us to the house and as we walk in there seems to be even more.

" why are there so many?" I ask.

"Harry has escaped. They are here to protect us." Taylor says giving us both a warm hug.

My mind gets all jumbled up and I feel my face get hot. I was scared. Scared. That word echoed my mind. There was a killer after my mom. After her friends. After my dad. After my sister. After me. After me. Me. My sister. Mom. Dad. Me. I tried to distract myself, but the thoughts still echoed in my mind. I look at the tv. Hoping for a show to take my mind off of all of this. But instead I hear news reports about Harry returning to New York to finish what he had started. My knees begin to tremble and once again my mind is jumbled with echoing thoughts. Will I live? What if I do but not mom?  How bad will the bullet hurt? The thoughts became more vague. And I was imagining everything my head seemed to spin. Seconds seemed like minutes. Minutes seemed like hours. But somehow it had only been a few minutes. I backed up and looked at my mom. She seemed normal, but different. Not the same smile. A forced smile. Not the same loving look. Fake. Fake. I run up the stairs and look back at my mom. Her face saddens as I run away from the scene. Chloe runs up as well, but doesn't understand what's happening. I peek out my door to see Taylor crying. I put my head back in and close my door. I sit with my back against my door and cry. I try to stop but cannot.

Will HARRY get past the guards? Sorry about not updating in awhile!