Hair Dyed -Mark

Mark and you was walking down the street hand in hand fingers intertwined together smiling going to the hair dressers so Mark and re-dye his hair pink again. You decides to tag along so you wouldn't be bored stiff in the house alone. Then an idea popped into your head.

"Hey Mark"

"Yeah babe?"

"Do you think I should Dye my hair?" You asked unsure about Mark's reaction.

Mark looked at you and smiled. "Sure babe, whatever you want."

You smiles and nodded thinking of a colour and style for your hair. You and Mark finally reached the hair dressers and stepped into the place which smells of different shampoo from the showers, hair dryers going off, people chatting about random things that you weren't really paying attention too.

Mark walked up to the counter. "I'm here for my re-dye appointment" he said to the person behind the counter.

She looked through her computer full of appointments and smiled. "Ah yes Mr Fischbach is it?".

Mark smiled and nodded. " yes that's me, also my girlfriend's wants to dye her hair too today if that is okay?".

The lady behind the counter smiled and nods. "Sure that's fine" she types something in on her computer and turns to you. "Do you have an idea of what your going to have Miss?".

You nod. " yes I would like to have a dyed underlayer please", "and the colour?", " dark red please" you said smiling up at Mark as he smiles down at you kissing your forehead making you giggle.

She leads you and Mark to two chairs with a mirror in front of you both. "Two hairdressers will be with you two in a moment" the lady said walking off. You and Mark both said thank you to the lady and you two turn to each other.

"Are you excited to get your hair dyed (y/n)?" Mark said smiling at you.

You nodded smiling. "I'm a little nervous though" you admitted. Mark chuckled and grabbed your hand and kisses the top of it making you blush a little. "You'll look beautiful babe".

You smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush a little and for you to giggle at him. A man and a women came up to you and Mark.

The man turned to you and smiled. "Hello my name is Tom and I will be working on your hair today" he introduced himself politely. You smiled up at him and nodded your head, you looked Mark seeing a hint of jealousy in his eyes and you tap him on the leg gently making him turn to you as you smiled at him and he smiles back knowing that your his.

"And my name is Grace and I will be working on you today" Grace said to Mark who smiled and said okay to her. You both told them what you wanted doing causing them to nod and to take you and Mark to go and wash your hair.

You and Mark sit on the massaging chairs and to lay your head back and putting your hair into the sink.

They turned the chair on as it starts to massage your back making you relaxed as they start to wash your hair. You have your eyes closed as you feel Tom massaging the shampoo into your hair and scalp making you even more relaxed. He did the same with the concealer massaging it into your hair and scalp and washes it all out once he was done rubbing it in.

"Done" he said. You snapped your eyes open before you went to sleep and slowly sat up. She put a towel over you shoulders so your clothes won't get wet from the water. You look at the seat next to you to find it empty as for Mark who has already gone back to his place getting his hair dried.

You stand up making your way over to your place next to him smiling at him through the mirror giggling at his hair all in his face causing him to smile back and chuckle. Tom starts to dry your hair which took quite a while to do so, once it was all dried he trimmed a little off the ends of your hair just making it a little shorter.

Tom then started to park your hair half way and moved the top end out of the way using a grip to hold it in place, some of your hair falling in your face but you lefted it not wanting to distract him from his work.

Mark chuckled at you and he was getting bleach in his hair from Grace. You playfully glared at him causing him to chuckle more and for Grace to tell him to hold still for a minute making you giggle at him misbehaving.

Tom started to out bleach in your hair and when he was down instead of letting it dry on its own he blow-dried it so it will dry quicker so he can get to the dyeing. Once it was all dried he went to get the dark red dye and puts it into a bowl and getting a brush and stirs it a little so it won't dry up and crack.

He started to apply the dye on your hair getting every single piece of it what needs to be covered. 

Grace was putting Mark's Hot Pink dye in his hair getting every piece of his hair on the top covering the faded out pink dye and leaves it to set on his head.

You and Mark kept exchanging glances from one another smiling. You, Mark, Grace and Tom all chatted together how you and Mark was going out, how he is a youtuber, how he does different live streams to help with different charities, and just basically anything that popped into your heads really.

Once the dye has set in both of yours and Mark's hair you both get up again to go the washing sink( don't know what they are called sorry ) to was the remainding dye out of your hair.

Once that was done and you two was all dry and finished completely, you both looks at the finished results. You gasped at your hair and starts to stroke it, run your fingers along the dark red hair. You love it. Mark chuckled at your reaction.

"It's like you've never seen dyed hair before (y/n)" Mark chuckled. You looks at him and smiled and looks up at his new redone dyed hair and ran your fingers through it making him blush a little and smile at you.

You both got up thanking the hair dressers as you make your way to the counter as the lady sensed your approach and looks up and smiles at you. "Wow you look great miss" she said looking at your new hair. "Thank you" you giggled, paying her for your hair and Mark's without him knowing. Well your going to get moaned at (not like that you dirty people XD) by Mark saying how he was going to pay for the both of you but you just shrugged it off and payed anyway.

Mark came up behind you and frown. "Hey I was going to pay for us".

"Tough I have already done it" you said giggling at his frown and kisses it making his frown turn upside down.

You both waved goodbye to the lady, Tom and Grace and walked out of the shop hand in hand and back to the house you both share.

"I think you should keep your hair like that (y/n), it suits you very well" Mark said after a minute of silent.

You turned your face at him seeing that he is already looking at you making you blush. "You think?" You asked. "Definitely" Mark smiled kissing your cheek making you giggle.

And you have kept your hair like that ever since.
____________

Wow Paige you've actually done a long imagine instead of thoughts short ones for once. I know right? I'm so good XD I'm not really but hey I've actually done a long one now. Hurray!! *pats self on back* are you guys proud of me? Cause I am. Anyway hope you like this imagine! It might be a bit crappy and over the place but it's 1:29am where I am and I'm tired but I've stayed away just too finish this since you guys are important to me and I wanted to make you happy and apologise for all the short imagines that I have done :) so I'm gonna go to bed while you read this imagine, night guys! -Paige