9

Holly's POV

"Only family is allowed inside ma'am I'm sorry." The nurse behind the desk said to me even though my make up was sneered over my eyes and I knew that I had to lie to her.

"I'm his girlfriend." I begged him and he sighed before standing up, I was lucky I didn't have to play the 'I'm a FBI agent card.' I followed him and he lead me down the halls and to a room where the windows were covered with curtains.

"He said he had a headache so we tried to minimize the light that was in the room, Mr.Reid can leave easiest by later tonight or even tomorrow morning." I gave the man a small smile before I went in. I tried to bit my tongue and not correct him and tell him it was Dr.Reid.

"Hey." I mumbled to him as I entered the room and says own next to him. Spencer reached his hand out to me, I grabbed it between both of mine and moved closer to him in my chair.

"How-how'd you get in here?" He stammered trying to sit up, I pushed on his shoulder so he could go back down. I saw him before he left with his vest on so where did he get shot? I then looked at his knee, ouch. I had known of that happening to him before but that didn't make it any better.

"Told her I was your girlfriend." I said with a shrug and he nodded. His tongue darted out to wet his lips, silence lapped between us. "How do you feel?" I asked him and he let out a breath of air.

"I'm fine," Then he paused as he noticed something about my appearance that made his face drop, he moved a hand to my face. His free thumb wiped under each of my eyes. I pulled away from him and bent my head down. "Were you crying?" I shrugged while keeping my gaze on the ground.

"It's nothing I just freaked out." I whispered to him and forced out a smile. I watched his eyes scan over my face for a few moments as if he was trying to figure something out. I bit my lip and began chewing on it. A bad habit I thought I had out to rest.

"I'm fine, why were you crying?" I didn't know why he had asked, he and I both knew the answer. He knew I was worried about him. I always am. "Holl." Spencer insisted, I sighed rolling my head back.

"I saw everyone else come inside while I was talking to Garcia-"

"You were talking to Garcia?" He asked with his eyebrows drawing together. Then we both laughed. "Sorry." Spencer mumbled to me before I continued.

"I saw the look on JJ's face and I freaked out. I was hysterical." I told him and as much as I wanted to keep my mouth shut I couldn't not tell him, I couldn't stop talking. "I practically ran out after somehow telling JJ that is I was needed that I would be here." I continued, my hand clenched his while my head moved from side to side.

"Didn't JJ tell you I was alright?" Spencer then asked while squeezing my hand back, I nodded and his face went from concerned to confused. Like he didn't understand my actions after discovering he was okay. "If you knew I was okay-"

"I know it's irrational and Hotch is gunna be pissed but I wasn't thinking straight." I rambled with my eyes scattered around. I took in a deep breath before speaking again. "I was concerned for my best friends well being, is that such a crime?" I asked with a smirk in hopes of changing the subject, he let out a small laugh. Not at me, but in understand meant and to fill the silence after my obviously rhetorical question.

"When can I leave?" He asked me and I smiled. It was true, agents didn't like sitting still or being in hospitals. I knew Spencer didn't like hospitals, it was the lighting. "Awe come on you know I don't like hospitals it's the-"

"Lighting." I finished, my voice laced with humor. "I remember from when you broke your wrist in the academy when you fell off the rock wall." I said with a small chuckle. Spencer tuned bright red and I smiled even more. "You can leave by tonight possibly the doctor said." He nodded to me and his nose scrunched.

"I didn't like him." Spencer said to me with a whiny voice as if he was a young child. I gave him questioning look, his face funded even more child like before mumbled out. "He called me Mr." I smiled. "It's Dr. Spencer Reid."

///////////
A/N

I like this chapter

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459