26

Holly's POV

Spencer's head hung as he then realized why I was so distant, so quiet. His hand then dropped from mine before he moved away from me. I hung my head, he didn't mean to kiss me it was just a small mistake.

"Never mind." I mumbled to him and shook my head. "It was a mistake, never mind Spencer." I whispered pushing my hands from him brushing my hair back shielding my face from him. I was stupid to think that even after being kidnapped that he would care for me, love me like I him. "It was stupid." I insisted as he sighed.

"Holly." Spencer said grabbing my wrist. "Don't say never mind it's obviously something you care about." His eyes fluttered shut for a moment, before he looked up at me with eyes that I didn't want to look at. "I kissed you." Spencer stated to me and I rolled my eyes at him. Thanks for stating the obvious. "I'm sorry if that upset you." He mumbled to me, I rolled my eyes once again.

"Don't be ridiculous." I said to him, a small chuckle in my voice. "I- I liked it." I turned bright red while running my hand over my face. I saw his face perk up as he looked at me. I ran a shaking hand over the back of my neck. "I get it Spence, you don't-" I paused licking my lips. "We're just friends." I said and he began shaking his head.

"I'm- I'm not good at this- sorta thing." Spencer said grabbing my wrist. I couldn't seem to look him in the eyes, my eyes were locked on our hands as his fingers slipped into mine. "Holl your my best friend and when you- I- I heard you- um yelling for me- for me on the tape." Then his hand that wasn't wrapped in mine clenched like he was keeping from yelling. "I felt my chest clench and I realized that I-" Spencer looked up at me and sighed. "Say it again." He asked.

"I love you." I whispered with my eyes locked on his and not on our hands. I couldn't believe that I had just said those words again, that again I was talking to my best friend after telling him that I loved him.

"I-" He paused and pressed his lips as if he was trying say it but couldn't. His brain was trying to tell him that he didn't love me but his heart was telling him that he did. "I love you." Spencer's face widened with joy, a large smile on his face as he uttered the words. "I'm sorry I'm not good-"

I easily shut him up by brushing my lips to his, cupping his have with my hands before pushing my head harder to mine. His lips were soft and I was sure that mine were chapped as hell but I liked how they fell against his.

"Uh." I laughed licking my lips before looking up at him. His face was shocked, but filled with joy. Joy I hadn't seem since he got his first PHD. I could still feel his breath fanning my face but this time it didn't feel bad, kissing him felt good. I knew that this change was going to be strange and as comfortable as we were with each other we would still be awkward with each other.

"So does that mean- mean we're- um-"

"Yeah it does." I said pressing my forehead to his. I liked his his skin felt against mine, I was sure that he felt a bit odd like this and so was I. "You okay with this?" I asked him, he broke into a small grin with his head pressed to mine. "This is so-"

"Yeah." He whispered and I was glad that he cut me off because I honesty had no clue what to say, or what I planned on saying. "Come on, let's go see Garcia, she wants to see you." Spencer continued to me, his hand wrapped around mine.

***

"Holly oh my sweet angel!" Garcia yelled as I saw that the whole team was there. Hotch with Jack, JJ with Henry and Will, Emily, Rossi, Morgan, and Blake. All wearing hats as balloons and streamers covering the room. Garcia wrapped her arms around my waist, nearly pulling me off my feet while Spencer out a hat on himself. I glanced around.

"What is all this?" I asked them with a wide smile and I wished that I could have out makeup in my eye at the least, but I knew they didn't care. They were just happy that I was alive.

"Your coming home party." Garcia insisted handing over a hat to me. I smiled at them all, almost falling over but Spencer caught me. I smiled and poked his nose. "Awe my hero." I reached up to peck his cheek. I stood back up while leaning on him, glancing around at everyone. This was now my home, this was my family.

"What's going in with you two?" Morgan teased as I broke into a grin. This time we had something to tell him, that Spencer and I were together. I linked my hand with Spencer's looking up around at everyone. Watching Jack and Henry run around together, eating cake. Will and JJ standing next to Spencer and I. Hotch standing with Rossi, Emily with Blake, Garcia with her arm linked with Morgan.

"Um- Spencer and I are dating."

////////////
A/N

The end..... I started watching The Tomorrow People.... and I love them all so much my poor baby John.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459