14

Holly's POV

"I'm fine Spence." I said to him as he stood up and looked me over. My arms were draped around my sides as I was careful not to get marker on my shirt that hung lossy on my torso. "I just don't get it. There not a connection anymore." I mumbled looking at the face of the new victim.

"I told you, we'll figure it out." I rolled my eyes at him. Then I heard him let out a small groan as he stumbled to me. Tossing an arm around my shoulder and leaning into me. More for support. "Hey." Spencer insisted to me, nudging my side with his elbow. Then I glanced at him.

"Yeah, your right." Then I looked at his leg. "Sit down Spencer." I pointed out and he rolled his eyes arms. "How do you feel?" I asked him rubbing his shoulder. He broke into a half forced grin that I took as his way of saying no but trying to say yes.

"How are you feeling?" Spencer asked. I sighed and looked down while I tried to seem like I had no clue what he was talking about. "Come on Holl. What happened to you that made you so-" He paused. "Changed." I closed my eyes.

"Spence we aren't talking about this. Not here." I said in a gruff voice. I looked away from him and blinked. Flashbacks rushed behind my eyes, clouding my actual view. "Not here." I said to myself and not to him.

"Holl-" Spencer voice was then cut off by another, fading out like he had from my life so many years ago.

*Flashback*

"Holly Denton." My eyes then widened and pulled on the retrains on my wrists. "We know who you are now doll face." I shivered as a gun ran over my temple. Dried blood ran over my body and my limps weak from torture and malnutrition. "Come on!" He yelled throwing his fist across from face.

"Nunca." I growled to them, both seemed to not understand my words. They were Scottish and barely spoke English properly. Then the younger man pulled out a bucket of water, I froze and swallowed a lump in my throat. I had lost track of time and had no clue what day or even month it was.

"Stupid bitch-" The older one growled at me, the younger one grabbed his arm. I couldn't make out what they were mumbling but my body froze on its own when the older one looked back at me. "Listen doll face, we're gunna have some fun." He sleazed at me.

I bit my lip as I felt electricity run threw my veins, pain laced with it. A tazer shoved in my side was the cause of the pain, pain that jolted my heart and chard my skin to a burn that would scar. A scar that would be a constant reminder of this, if I survived. I began to wonder why I took this job offer.

Truth was I wasn't working for the Embassy. I was working as a spy under the leadership of Emily Prentiss. She was a great leader and insisted that I should transfer to the BAU in D.C. She didn't know that I knew a worker there. If I had known that being brutally tortured then I would have worked at Quantico with Spencer.

"This can all end- give us information about Emily Prentiss." They insisted to me. I narrowed my eyes at them before pulling a lump from my throat and shot it at his face. He hissed. "Bitch! I'm gunna-" Then he began fumbling with his belt, his friend only smirked. I began flailing my arms around but it wasn't useful.

*End of Flashback*

"Holly?" I flinched away from Spencer's voice before rubbing my face. I then swallowed and turned back, wiping my face as a tear managed to escape.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." I mumbled and spun to see JJ giving me an odd look. I kept my head down while I mumbled again. "Um- excuse me." I mumbled and rushed from the room to the bathroom. My eyes glossing over easily. My vision blurted and I barely made it to the bathroom before I fell to the ground. Landing by the sink.

"Holly?" JJ's voice rang through the empty bathroom, she then crouched down in front of me. I pressed my lips and wiped my eyes. "Hey." She said, her voice light and I gave her a small smile.

"I'm fine, I'll- I'll be right out." I said to her and stood up from under the fosetts. She gave me an odd look that told me she knew I was lying. I sighed an ran a hand over my face. "JJ really go help them." I said to her and she shook her head.

"I know that reaction Holly." JJ said to me and sighed. "A couple years ago I was taken and tortured for information. I gave that same look." She said to me, then gripping my hand. "You weren't working for the British embassy." JJ stared and I shook my head. She sighed I lifted my shirt to show her multiple scars.

"JJ you can't- can we please just keep this between us?" I asked her and she nodded. Then as I went to walk away she pulled me in for a hug.

///////////
A/N

Well den...

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459