11

Holly's POV
(3 Weeks Later)

"Ugh." I heard from the next room over, that was Spencer's room. I didn't dare ask if anything was wrong just incase he was having personal time of his own. "Holl?" His voice rung out to me as I stood on opposite side of his door.

"Yeah Spence?" I asked trying not to sound too close like I had been listening in on him, even when I knew he would figure it out anyway.

"Uh- can you help?" He asked, my mouth turned dry before my hand wrapped around the handle. Pushing it open and peeked into the room. Spencer was sitting on the edge of his bed trying to pull a sweater vest on but couldn't pull it on because he didn't have the leverage. His face was discouraged that he couldn't do this alone.

"Spence." I mumbled as I tugged the sweater vest over his head, his hair then popped out alone with his head. Then he smiled at me as I fixed his hair. "There, all better, yeah?" I said to him and he smiled at me. Then he pushed off the bed before I grabbed his arm, Spencer tossed his arm over my shoulder before he grabbed his crutches and pulling away from me.

"I hate this even more than the last time I got shot in the leg." He mumbled to me. I really began to hope that this wouldn't drag him back into the cloud of depression that had been following him around after her death. "Are you ready to go?" Spencer then asked me, I looked up and down myself.

"Yeah, I'm driving." I said to him and grabbed his bag and mine along with our coffee cups that would be filled at the office. I let Spencer go through the door first.

***

"Hey Pretty Boy let me get the door for you and Pretty Girl." Morgan said to us and held the door to the elevator for us. I smiled at him and waited for Spencer to get in before I slid in to the elevator with them.

"Pretty Girl?" I asked him and Morgan shrugged. I gave him a small shake of my head before I held the door for them as they both filed from the elevator to our floor. Derek rushed to grab the door for Spencer who had a sad look of desperation on his face. "Hey Spencer I'll grab our coffee." I said to him while patting his shoulder. He mumbled something to himself that I ignored as I went to grab the coffee.

"Hey JJ." I said to her as she poured her coffee. She looked up and smiled at me, her eyes caught sight of Spencer over my shoulder.

"Hi Holly, how is he?" She asked me and I shrugged. "He looks a little sad is all." JJ continued and handed me the coffee pot. I nodded while pouring our coffee.

"He's frustrated." I mumbled to her and glanced over, hoping he didn't catch me. "I think the thought of being immobile and helpless combined with recent lose of the girl he was stuck on and just finished grieving over may have sent him into another spiral of depression that I can't seem to help him over come." I said to her and my eyes widened as I noticed I had just profiled him. JJ smiled at me.

"That was good." She said and I shook my head. "It's fine don't worry." JJ continued to me and I nodded to her while dumping sugar into the coffee that would soon be drank by Spencer. "Has he asked you out yet?" I rolled my eyes at her while we walked back to where Spencer was sitting watching us walk towards him.

"Thanks Holl." Spencer said to me while I leaned on his desk. I nodded with a small smile. "What were you guys talking about?" He then asked us while chugging his coffee. I nearly chocked on mine when he asked me, then he glanced up at me with concern written on his face. Was it my expression?

"Just a girls night out that Garcia and I are planning." JJ said and Spencer looked like he questioned the idea at my expression. "Holly said she wasn't gunna go because she wanted to take care of you." JJ said and I saw his face change from conceded to complexity disgusted.

"Holly." Spencer said to me and I looked down. I shook my head and he moved his chair user to me so he could place a hesitant hand on my leg. "You can go I can take care of myself." Spencer said to me and I rolled my eyes while patting his back, rubbing a hand on his back.

"Spence I'm fine." I told him. "Besides-"

"Go." He insisted to me and I rolled my eyes again. "Holl I'm insisting that you go have fun." Spencer looked at JJ and so did I. I for her not saying what we really were talking about, Spencer to make sure that I did go.

//////////
A/N

I love criminal minds.......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459