12

Holly's POV

"So we've got four girls raped then strangled then raped again." I said to Garcia and she nodded. "But they've all got nothing in common that we can find." I continued to her, glancing at Spencer who was next to me on the plane and Garcia who was on the screens of the plane.

"No connection that I can find." She said to me and shook her head. I sighed and ran my hand over my face. "But I will keep digging." I nodded to her then she disappeared. I glanced over to Spencer whose eyes were narrowed and his brow furrowed, I couldn't figure out why.

"What is it?" I spoke to him and he looked up like he hang heard a word Garcia had said. I gave him a look that read as amusing. His hand then came to his face as he saw that he now knew what I had said and was trying to process it.

"There's just something about this case, I don't know it just feels off." He said with a shrug. "I've never gotten this feeling." Spencer said and it was obvious that he wasn't feeling well. I had never seen him like this before and it was probably just because he can't move around all that well.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and his face furrowed even farther.

"Even with Maeve I-" Spencer paused, flinching at his own mention of her. "I didn't have a bad feeling like this." I gave him a small glance of concern and worry. I hated seeing him like this, and I was sure he hated being like this. "Just-be careful." He insisted to me and placed a hand on my leg. I smiled.

"Hey." I said slapping his arm, not meaning to startle him but he flinched so I knew I had. "These tattoos are on all the victims." I said to him and he stared at them.

"Did he tattoo them?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No the ink is too faded, I think they might have all been done around the same time though." I said and Spencer looked at me oddly. "What?" I asked, his cheeks flushed red.

"Didn't picture you as one for a tattoo is all." Spencer said as his face flushed even more red then before. "Didn't you say that you were never getting a tattoo?" Spencer said to me and I nodded sheepishly. Morgan looked up from his seat across from us.

"Pretty Girls got a tattoo?" Morgan teased kicking my leg under the table. I sighed and looked down. It was true I have a tattoo, between my shoulder blades. I smirked up at Morgan and he broke into a grin. "Where?" He asked in his tone.

"Between my shoulder blades." I said to him. "Nothing big." I mumbled to him with a shrug. They both looked at me, I looked at Morgan to see the same smirk I had just worn was on his face now. I knew he wanted to know what it was but he didn't need to know that.

"Okay humor me, what is it Pretty Girl?" Morgan said setting the case down, crossing his arms. I swallowed a growing lump in my throat.

"Can we not talk about this." I mumbled and pulled up the case in my hands once again. Then a hand pulled the case down, surprisingly it was Spencer's. "Spence-"

"I want to know too." I froze at the idea. Sure it wasn't a huge thing but it was still personal. But I guess I had to get personal if I wanted to get closer to my coworkers. "Holl it can't be that bad." Spencer insisted to me and I sighed basically throwing the file down on the table between Spencer and I, and Morgan.

"It's not bad." I said. "No not at all, it's Aztec pattern that-"

"We studied in college." Spencer said as I tugged down my shirt to show them. His fingers traveled over the pattern that covered my neck and almost my shoulder blades. All in black and white. "This is surprisingly accurate." He continued to me and I smiled even though I couldn't see him. "Why on your back, you can't see it?" Spencer asked, I shrugged. Spencer's hand dropped.

"It's pretty." Morgan said brushing his fingers over his tattoo, then he pulled back and I let my shirt spring back around my neck to where I usually would have been.

"When did you get it?" Spencer asked me, I then licked my lips. Then I bit my lip before looking down and didn't say a thing to them.

//////////
A/N

This kinds sucks.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459