20

Holly's POV
(3 Weeks Later)

I felt light headed, but I guess that's what happens when you get beat and strung up by chains. Blood was dried all over my face and out of my ears. I didn't know who they were but I knew they worked for them.

My head shot up as the metal door open, I couldn't see because the door was behind me but could hear the door shut. Then the man walked around to face me, a camera then was set on a table across from me. My eyes barely open.

"Hey darling, wake up." He said slapping my face, I flinched away before he spat at me. I cringed again. "Guess what we're going to do?" His face contracted into a smirk that would have made me shiver if he hadn't had me chained up and dehydrated for weeks, or however long he had me. "We're going to send a nice little video to your friend Emily Prentiss." My heart raced.

"Fuck off." I growled and I saw his face drop before he slapped his hand across my face, it ricottaed off my cheek before he turned in the camera.

"This can all end darling." He said as my eyes stared only at the red light on the camera, a knife lingering up and down my jaw. I didn't even flinch, I had been through this enough. "Just tell me how to take down Emily Prentiss." I closed my eyes because I couldn't let Emily see me like this. I had to keep strong.

"Ah!" I yelled as the knife jabbed into my side, missing everything important. Then the handle broke off as I could feel my flesh tearing, breaking. "Ugh." I whimpered out as he smirked holding the handle in his hand.

"That's right darling- scream." He whispered to me, I bit down on lip and hoped that I didn't break down through my lip. "Let it out, I know it hurts just scream you'll feel much better darling." He continued to me and I tried not to cry out. Then I let my body fall apart and slip into a black out.

***

*3rd Person POV*

Emily Prentiss walked into her apartment and she immediately felt a pang in her chest. Like something was off. She then felt her chest tighten as she saw a video camera on her table. Then she quickly locked her door before rushing to watch the tape.

"Ah! Emily!" Emily nearly dropped the camera as she heard Holly's voice rung out from the speaker for her, watching as a man she couldn't identify stabbed a knife into her side. "Ugh." Then she whimpered, tears spilled from her eyes as she couldn't even tear her eyes from the torture that she was witnessing of the girl she had taken under her wing, the girl she considered her sister.

"Oh god Holly." Emily tried to reach for her phone but was unable to fumble the numbers to call Hotch and the others. Emily hadn't known that Holly was missing, or that Holly left at all. Se thought Holly was happy and well with the team in Quantico. What had happened to her?

"Emily?" Aaron's voice rang through the phone as Emily fabled by herself, walking around barely. "Emily what's wrong?" He asked her as she rested her hand in her forehead.

"Hotch is- is- do you know where Holly is?" She asked and Hotch suddenly felt confusion run over him as he looked up from his desk. He could see Reid sitting by himself at his desk which was odd because since Holly got here he had left ever night at 6 with her, but she was gone and now his pattern was interrupted. He was upset and depressed again.

"Holly Denton? She turned in he badge a few weeks ago?" Aaron asked getting up from his desk to walk out. "Reid!" He called to the boy whose head was jammed in the game of chess he was playing alone. "Come up here!" Aaron called, Reid grew confused at his bosses sudden jump and raise of voice. "Your on speaker Emily." Emily? Why was she calling? Reid asked.

"I-I-I got this video- oh god- Holly-" Holly? Reid jumped closer to the phone as he then understood. "She's being held and tortured." Emily managed to stammer out, Reid grabbed Hotch's desk as he nearly fell to her knees. "I know she didn't- didn't tell you guys but- but- oh god-"

"Emily I need you to breath." Aaron said to her and Emily nodded even though they couldn't see her as she shoved clothes in a bag. "What did Holly to when she worked with you?" Aaron asked, Reid felt his heart drop to his feet, his stomach twisted into knots as he realized why Holly had left. If she was in Emily's line of work her life was in danger and that's why she had left him again. Why she wished she had taken the job offer and worked with him.

"She was a- a undercover spy to help- help me get- get intel about trafficking- things go messy on one of her last missions she was kidnapped." Reid then took a seat on the floor with his head between his legs trying not to be sick. This was his best friend and she had lied to him but he couldn't focus on that, her life was at risk and he needed to save her. He loved her.

"Reid?" Hotch said placing a hand on the kids shoulder, Reid flinched away from him and the stood up. Whipping his palms on his pants.

"Hotch- we've got to find her." Reid said in a small voice. Emily's heart broke as she heard the younger boys voice crack at the thought of loosing another girl he loved. "Hotch I love her."

//////////
A/N

3rd person...... yep.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459