6.

They handed the will to Mrs. Choi.  She stared at it with bitterness written all over her face.

None for me? What a family of physcos.

Haughtily, she sat up straight and lifted her chin. She smiled.  But it was shallow. With deep piercing eyes and a deceitful mind.

"Well, it's time to take you both to your new home," she spoke in a sarcastic way.

Aeri remained silent. Since they were kids, they were never used to their aunt. Moreover, their mother and Mrs. Choi were sisters with a black history that could never be forgotten. Seokmin did begged to inherit the wealth by his own but the medical team didn't approve him. Until Aeri reaches 20, then she could have it for her own and take the responsibility for her brother.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go. Can't let the drivers waiting, right sweetheart?" She pats Aeri gently on her back.

They obediently went inside the luxury van. The atmosphere was full with silence and awkwardness.  None of them spoke a word. Until their aunt started a conversation.

"I'm really sorry for your loss, again"

No answer.

Both of them just looked down as their aunt stared at them.

They soon arrived at the mansion. Which would they call as their new 'home'.

But truth was, it wasn't even a home to them. Once they stepped inside, it felt like hell. Though no one was there besides from the butler, the maids and Seungcheol lingering around the place, it felt as if they were scarcely breathing.

Things weren't just the same as it used to be. It all changed in a blink of an eye. Every night, they would just hold to each other, hoping that it'll be better the next day. Although it was going to remain the same, it still became an impossible wish.

"You're not asleep yet?" Seokmin sneaked onto the side of Aeri's bed.

"I just can't. We'll, I've always been since I lived here" She replied as laying down, staring the night lamp.

"It's alright," Seokmin sat beside her and stroked her hair gently. He kissed her sofly on her forehead.

"It's alright to sleep late for now. What's important is that you'll rest in peaceful slumber and you're not awaken until the sun rises," he smiled warmly, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Thanks, you too oppa. But I think the sun is shining now in front of me," she giggled.

There was a moment of silence until Seokmin suddenly felt a pain inside his brain. He tried to endure it, and pressed his forehead with both of his palms.

"Arghh," He groaned in a terrible pain. His teeth began to clench.

"Oppa! What's wrong?"

Aeri quickly got up. She raced to the drawers to find some pills. She found a small bottle and briskly opened the cap. She poured it onto her hand, frankly there was only one left. Thankfully, there was a bottle of mineral water on her nightstand.  Right away, she gave them to her brother.

Seokmin was already sweating and his face was red. He tried to calm down himself by leaning his back onto the wall as he sat on the bed.  With eyes shut, he asked Aeri for more water.

"Oppa... you haven't been gone to your treatment for weeks and your running out of your meds. Should we tell aunt?"

"No..." he was still relieving his pain.

"But you must! What about Seungcheol, he can help-"

"Aeri, no. Don't even ask. I'm going to be fine. My treatment was already finished," he lied. "It's just a migraine, I promise," he added the topping.

Aeri looked at him doubtfully.