19.

It was still dark, but the dock was filled with people boarding the ferry. Only 2 hours of sleep, Aeri still managed to wake up on time as the ferry to leave. She fought against the crowd, kept her eyes on to the entrance gate.

Right about 15 minutes later, it was set off. The cold wind shivered into her veins and held her coat tightly around her. Her hair was in a mess and her face and palms here smudged with dirt for laying down on the ground last night.

She couldn't care less about what she looked like even some people would stare at her head to toe.

Back to Seoul, back to Seoul, she chanted to herself.

Find Seokmin, Find Seokmin

It took almost two hours to arrive. As they approached to the land, her heart was already racing, turning into a stone neglecting anyone around her. There wasn't much time to lose. People wouldn't even care about you unless they get what they want from you. And she fell for it.

The moment she stepped on the ground, it felt as if the world was waiting for her. A cruel world ready to gain against her whatever it takes to take her down and see how long will she ever survive.

A few slow steps before she could ever reach out from the place, a slight touch felt on her right shoulder. She almost staggered, and turn slowly behind.

"Aeri,"

Mingyu

"Y-you!? YOU!"

As fast as she could she tried to walk away and out from his sight but it was Mingyu. 'Chasing' and 'following' was his middle name.

"Aeri! Wait up!" He managed to pull her coat.

She turned around and snatched it back, roughly. It almost ripped.

"Haven't you had enough of me? Leave me the fuck alone!" She held back her tears trying not to remember what happend that night.

"I'm sorry-"

"Oh, no more sorry for you. I shouldn't have trusted you from the very first day. You may have the looks of a drop dead gorgeous and parents of angels but that will never seal you from being such an asshole who takes every woman you see to please you!"

"Listen to me! What ever I did to you, I just didn't mean it-"

"Stop with your fucking lies. I don't need it anymore," She turned away and left him but he didn't gave up.

"Aeri!"

Quickly she searched for a bus and disappeared herself in the crowded station  hoping Mingyu would lost her. She hopped into a bus and chose a seat at the very back. Looking through the window, she saw Mingyu was still far ahead but heading closer to the bus she was on.

Leaning herself down, trying to make herself invisible. Thinking Mingyu was already gone she lifted her head a bit to the window and seeks for him.

He was gone.

What a sigh of relief and laid her back. Suddenly, right just below, her eyes made a contact with someone. He was still there. He saw her staright into the eyes and held onto the bus, heading to the front door.

Aeri was already sweating while thinking a way to escape. Mingyu was already close to the door. Thankfully, the bus moved and he missed it.

There was no way she would spend a single second with him ever again, she thought as sighing in relief.

She finally made it to the city. It was kind of absurd to see a civilised and urban place after stuck in the woods for months. It was a big city, she alone, with a wrecked heart, seeking for her lost brother who could be anywhere or even dead.

But her steps became slow and she lost control to walk straight. Throwing her back to the wall near an underground station, she sat there. She was far too weak to walk because of dehydration and there was still an effect of what was in her drink the last night.

Her eyes slowly shut, and her body covered with the only coat she only brought with her. She felt as if she was going to pass out but she could still hear the people around her and the bustling road.

"Is she alright?"

A sudden voice came to her ear but she was half conscious. But she could recognise the voice was from a girl.

"I don't know," another voice as she believed from a young man.

"I think she needs help,"

"Sophia, we can't bring stangers home!" He snapped.

"But who's going to look after her then? Mum and dad aren't even home for now," she toned her voice sadly and started whining.

"Shh. Alright, just this once. As soon as she wakes we'll send her back before mum and dad comes back," he calmed her.

Aeri felt the guy who was just talking held onto her but she pushed him away. She didn't need help. Every help she received became a tragedy.

But he gripped on her stongly as she fought back, still with her eyes shut.

"Mmmrrhhh leave-" she groaned to push the guy away but she fell back as her energy drained. Fortunately, he managed  to catch her.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine with us," she felt a sudden stroke on her forehead as she realised she was lying in the backseat of a car and her head on someone's lap.

But the hand touched her was delicate and soft. Probably it was the little girl, she thought and turned fully unconscious as the car moved letting it to take her wherever.