10.

It was getting dark again. She headed north but still, there was nothing. All that she knew she was in the deep forest. The wind blew and made her to shiver. She hold onto Seokmin's coat more tightly around her. It still had the sweet scent of him. Oh how she already missed him.

Her knees suddenly bend and couldn't support her any longer so she fell to the ground.

"Water," she said as her voice was losing. Tired, she laid her head to the ground sideways.

Soon, she realised something. She sat up quickly and noticed there was a trail. With all her might, she followed the pathway although she stumbled a few times like she was drunk.

A cabin.

There wasn't any time to lose she just straightly went to the front door and sighed deeply.

It was locked.

"Damn it!" She cursed in anger. If only Seokmin was here, he could've bashed through the door, she thought.

Maybe someone lived here? It passed through her mind.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Regaining all the energy she had left, she knocked the door several times and asked if anybody was home.

No answer.

"Hello?? Anybody please!!" She couldn't quit knocking until her body collapsed to the ground.

Her tears flow and started sobbig ot loud. Her feelings were mixed up. Anger. Remorse. And hopeless.

Maybe she could break into the house, but that would take a lot of energy. Maybe, tomorrow. Her eyes shut as she lay back onto the door, looking pale in the cold.

SIDE NOTE: MAKING THIS CHAPTER VERRREREY SHORT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SPOIL THE UPCOMING ONES. BTW THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! 💜