Office

When my period was over, I ended up staying the night with him. Usually, either he left, or I did but instead I had passed out on his bed last night. My head was on his arm and his arm was around me.

I put my head down, thinking about going back to sleep. I closed my eyes and cringed. It was a workday.

          "Alex," I turned to him, shaking his arm so he could wake up. I picked up my phone and I jolted right up. I had slept through my alarm. It was past ten o'clock. Not only that but there were a few missing calls from Regina.  "Alex," I got up from the bed. "We are late," I reached over to shake him. He groaned but didn't open up his eyes. We were supposed to have a staff meeting in about thirty minutes. "Alex," I tugged on his arm. "Get up we are late."

         "Cancel it," he finally mumbled. He put his head back on his pillow. "Come back to bed."

        "No," I crawled over to him so I could press my lips to his. "Get up, we have a staff meeting in less than thirty minutes."

 He put his hand on my head, "Come back to bed. You are the boss, just call in and cancel it." he kissed my lower lip. I couldn't help smiling. The idea was really tempting but today wasn't the best day to cut work.

        "No," I bit his lower lip with my teeth lightly. "Get up...we are being responsible adults. We can probably leave a little early,"

He opened one eye, "Early," he lifted an eyebrow.

        "Yes, early. I'm really sore so we won't be having sex," I warned him. Last night had been an enjoyable night but it had been a little rough. Heck, I wanted to repeat it, but it was best to give myself a break. "Don't get too excited,"

        "There are other things that we can do," he sat up. His arms wrapped around me, holding me to him. A giggle escaped from my lips. My head tilted so that I could meet his dark eyes. There was a glimmer in them. They were so tempting, and I wanted to stay in bed all day but unfortunately, we had to go to work.

        "Yeah right," I kissed his lips. "Come, let's go."

I was dressed in a black dress with black pumps. I had to wear a necklace because I had a hickey on my lower neck. I was not happy when I noticed it.

           "Alex," I growled at him. He was in the shower. I slid the glass door open and pointed at my neck. "What is this?"

           "A hickey," he grinned deviously. The stupid grin on his face said it all; he was proud of himself. He rinsed his face and tugged on my arm trying to pull me in.

           "No," I waved him away. "I'm dressed, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to look like one of your many girlfriends"

          "You are my only girlfriend," he winked. He released me and finished showering.

"Damn it," I was trying to apply make up to my neck. I didn't have anything dark enough to cover up the mark. He was driving to work. "Why did you give me a hickey?"

           "My back is scratched up," Alexander laughed. "What did you expect? If you can't be civil, I'm not going to be either."

          "Thanks a lot," I grumbled, smoothing foundation on my skin. It was useless. It was too dark to be covered. I fixed my hair around my neck. "I hate you,"

He snorted in response, "No you don't. You adore me, well you like one thing about me." he placed his hand on my leg. I slapped it away, annoyed.

        "Don't start. We are about to get to work." I raised my eyebrows at him. He threw me a smirk but placed his hand on my leg again. He rubbed small circles with his thumb. My breathing was already speeding up at the idea of-