The Prank and Rumor

We headed into Winter, and we were going to have a Christmas party at the company. Unfortunately, the small bet we had made, I had lost, forgetting to not drink. I had a glass of wine one night which of course, he didn't mention until I had finished it.

       "I have your punishment," He lifted up a small box with an evil smirk. I was getting ready he of course had finished earlier than I had.

        "What is it? I have to wear something stupid." I replied at his childish behavior.

        "No," he lifted open the box, inside was a pair of panties. "I figured out my form of punishment." He grinned evilly. "I love winning." He laughed maniacally.

        "What are they?" I frowned at him, lifting them up. I noticed there was a little- "Are they a sex toy?" I met his dark eyes. They were gleaming brightly. "You are so immature." They were vibrating panties.

        "I know," he shrugged, obviously proud of himself. "This is going to be so much fun. I was going to get you something with my face on it for you to wear tonight but I figured these would be better. I can't have my wife embarrass herself." He winked at me.

        "I am not wearing that." I shook my head at him.

        "Yes, you are." He raised his eyebrows. "A bet is a bet anyway, if you don't do this the next thing will be much worse."

I sighed heavily and nodded. I could only imagine what he would do to me if I didn't agree to this.

He ducked down and lifted up my leg. I couldn't help cringing and cover my face as he slipped up the panties. He kissed my inner thigh and gently, placed my leg down.

         "So we begin," I shook my head at him, hoping that he would change his mind. "Grow up," I mumbled.

         "Yeah, sure after tonight," he laughed at me, lifting up a little remote and switched it on. I almost doubled over, but he caught me. He immediately turned off and laughed giddily. "This is going to be so much fun."

I cringed realizing what I had gotten myself into.

The entire car ride he turned it on. It was annoying small vibration, which almost felt like nothing. He took my hand as soon as we got out of the car. The gesture was rather new but it felt strangely nice.

        "You look like a CEO," Alex told me. I couldn't help rolling my eyes at him. My dress was a red off-shoulder dress.

       "I won't be confused as a receptionist now," I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes but pulled me in close to him.

       "Not at all," he kissed my neck. I cringed away from him, as he turned on the vibration. This time it was a little more intense. I punched him in the arm, releasing him. He took my hand and laughed, turning it off.

We walked into the building, hand in hand. We walked around introducing ourselves, especially to folks we hadn't met before. I thought he had forgotten about the panties until I was talking to the CMO, Linda who had recently gotten hired. The vibration started up low but it slowly became more intense.

       "How is your first week?" I cleared my throat, trying to smile. I was going to kill him. I tried to keep my voice normal. The vibration sped up, and I took a sip of coke with a shaking hand. I clenched my thighs tightly but that only made it feel worse or well, better. She was talking to me but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

         "Good. Great!" I exclaimed a little too loud. My voice was loud and pitchy. "I'm sorry Linda, I'm not feeling well. I'm a little nauseous." I hurried away from her, turning around a corner. The vibration continued and I had to bite my lip back to keep me from making any noise.