The Results

The results started to come up. Alex and I stood side by side as they all showed positive results.

I burst into tears, falling to the ground.

Alex put his arm around me and held me.

"Its okay. We are going to be alright." Alex consoled me. "I'm here for you."

"I don't want kids." I wailed into his ear. "I'm not read to be a parent. You should have worn condoms." I pushed him away from me with a growl. I got up and stalked out of the bahthroom. I grabbed the nearest pairs of keys and left.

I drove for hours trying to get away from it all. I couldn't be pregnant. It was such a difficult word to process. Yesterday, Alex had told me he loved me but that had been because I had given him a blowjob in the car. That was every guys dream.

But he had said and it from the looks of it he had been uncomfortable. My phone had been ringing non-stop.

Alex hadn't called me once. My stomach growled and I needed food.

I had two to feed now. The thought ran through my head and I pushed it away. The worst part was that for the last month and a half, Alex and I had been drinking. Last night, I had drank too much.

My hand flew to my stomach.

"What have I done?" I whispered, turning the car around to go back home.

Alex was seated in the living room when I got home. Everybody else had gone. He pushed a small note to me.

"You have an appointment on Tuesday morning. That is the earliest you can be seen." He got to his feet with a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you." I apologized, taking a step towards him. "I should have taken care of myself."

"We both should have taken care of you." Alex rubbed his head, meeting my eyes. "Eva, I'm not going to leave you alone in this. That's our kid you are carrying."

"Wow, thanks." I snorted at him, crumbling the piece of paper. "Glad to know you are in this with me."

"I didn't mean it like that." he took my hand. "I meant that's my kid and you and I are in this together. I'm not going to be some asshole that is going to leave his kid behind just because I was forced to marry some girl."

I searched his eyes. He was being sincere with me. He approached me and put his hands on my torso.

"Eva, I said I would take care of you and here I am. Don't push me away." he searched my eyes as tears trickled down my face.

"I've been drinking the last month." I could barely speak as guilt washed through me.

"I know." His mouth barely moved. He rubbed my back and he met my lips. "I'm right here, Eva. I'm right here." I hugged him tightly as his lips moved against mine.

On Monday morning, I was a mess. Work was out of the question so only Alex ended up going. I couldn't sit still the entire day because tomorrow morning I had that doctor appointment.

When Alex got back, he looked exhausted.

"Everybody at work knows." Alex told me, loosening his tie. "My dad told everybody."

"Of course he did." Alex reached for a bottle but he dropped his hand.

"No go ahead. Drink for both of us." I leaned on the couch, Alex sat down by my head and he rubbed it. He had the entire bottle in his hand without a glass.

"I'm sorry."

"For?" Alex ran his fingers through my hair.

"The kid." I leaned upwards to glance at him. Alex shook his head, and took one last long swig.

"Don't apologize. We should have been careful but we weren't. Now we take care of it." he put his hand gently on my stomach. I pressed my hand over his and closed my eyes.

"I'm going to get huge." I protested. Alex laughed at me.

"That's your worry."

"There are other worries, Alex." I sighed heavily. He pressed his lips to mine as his hand slid downward.

"I might get so fat that we can't have sex." I mumbled against his lips. He laughed loudly as he inserted his hand between my legs.

"I want a huge pregnant wife in my kitchen." His lips moved against mine as he spoke. I was immediately turned on.

"No wonder I've been so turned on lately." I gasped, as his fingers moved. My hips responded against his hand. My fingers sank into his thigh as I moaned loudly.

When I finished, Alex lifted me up into his arms.

"Tomorrow morning, I'm going with you." He nodded once, carrying me to our room.

"Good, because I want you there." I met his lips gently, unbuttoning his shirt. "I've heard being pregnant creates longer and more intense orgasms."

"Women are so lucky." He huffed in my face.