Threats

We were on the way home. It had been an extraordinarily long day. After the events of the morning, the rest of the day had been a dull day.

        "My dad is going to be a jerk," He took my hand as he drove.

         "That's alright, my grandpa is an asshole too. I learned from the best." I wondered if my threat about dropping Ian stock prices was going to be taken lightly. That had been a loophole that had been left out. It was possible that Mr. Ian wouldn't take it as an empty threat. I was going to get a call from my grandpa in a few hours.

        "You are turning into a ruthless CEO," He threw me a smirk.

         "That felt pretty good," I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. At the red light, Alex took my face and kissed my lips. His tongue snaked into my mouth and I wrapped my fingers into hair.

           "I want you," I whispered against his lips. A car honked behind us, and we pulled away laughing.

           "We'll be home soon." He didn't release my hand instead he pressed his lips to it.

When we got home, we went straight to his room that we had been sharing for the last few nights. A few of my items were even in his room.

We stumbled into his room, kissing not releasing each other. He snaked one arm around my waist and lifted me up, pressing me to the wall.

His mouth skimmed my neck, and my eyes rolled backwards. With his other hand, he ripped my panties off.

"Not another-" my voice trailed off, but his lips met mine. I opened my mouth to gasp for breath, "I want you," I struggled with his tie trying to loosen it. I gave up so I dropped to my knees. His face looked torn between happiness and wariness. He wanted to stop me but before he could say anything-

"I want to taste you." I muttered, undoing his belt. I wanted to show him how much I wanted to please him. "You are going to finish for me, babe." He swallowed but didn't say anything. The way he was staring at me was new, he desired me. Good. 

I turned to him, exhausted from last night. There were a few missed calls from my grandfather. I hadn't answer any of his calls. I didn't care anymore.

Alex's arms were around me and I was cuddled against him.

      "What are you thinking?" I asked him, wanting to know. He wasn't asleep.

     "Last night was incredible," he sighed heavily.

      "I know," I grinned against his arm. He tilted my face up gently. I opened one eye- he was eyeing me.

       "Want some breakfast?" he asked me. "I can cook something." he made to get up, but I put my arms around him tightly.

       "No stay with me," I placed my head against his chest. His beating heart was comforting to hear. "You are so warm." We fell asleep with our arms around each other.

"What are you doing?" my grandfather was glaring down at me. Not once had he come to visit where I lived with Alex. Not once had he tried to come over. My parents were standing across the living room not knowing what to do with themselves. Even Wiley, my grandfather's lawyer, was present. He was seated comfortably across from me. He didn't look the least bit fazed. I had not answered any of his calls, so they had all shown up unannounced. We had been about to have dinner. Now my stomach was growling. "What were you thinking?" his nostrils were flared. Alexander and I were seated, staring up at him. "Why did you threaten him?"