~1~

•Pandora•

{3 months later}

I was in this room for the last 15 hours seems like. It felt like hell. The contractions was hurting me, but I was happy that my family was here for me, even Pueblo. It's kind of sad that Odell isn't. "Baby you ready to push" Terry kiss my neck making me comfortable.

"Is it time to push"I was scared for my life. I don't want to. I saw in TLC about how the moms gives birth to the babies and it hurt.

"Yes mam..the baby is ready to see the world" the nurse said. I sat up a bit waiting for the doctors.

"Ok mom..I want you to take a deep breath for me and hold it in till I say 1 2 3 push" I nod my head taking a deep breath. I hold it in waiting for him to say. "Ok 1..2..3..push" I struggle to push out little Omar. I wanted to name him Orlando but Terry didn't like it, not because of how it sounds because it have the letter O like Odell. Well he can't be mad. That's my and Odell baby, so boy bye. I push and push till little omar was finally born. I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath. Hearing his cry was like heaven to my ears.

"Can I hold him please" I ask the doctor.

"Hold up mam..the father have to cut the umbilical cord" I look at Terry who was smiling down.

"Sure I would love to" he walk towards the doctor.

"Wait" I said.

"I don't want him to do it" Terry look at me like he was bout to choke me in this damn hospital.

"But he's the father Ms.Diaz" the doctor said.

"I know bu..." I was cut off by Terry taking the thing to cut the umbilical cord with. I was so sad. Odell was suppose to do that. I sound like a two year old now.

*A little short but here it is*