~34~

•Pandora•

"I can't wait till this baby is out of me"Maria said.

"You ain't the only one" I roll my eyes.

"Your only three to two weeks pregnant" she said.

"Bout to be a month Maria"I sigh getting up from her couch. " what happen to you and Colin, y'all still together "

"Hell no, he can come see the baby, but not me"she went into the kitchen.

"Oh, I thought y'all were together"she shook her head. "Did he say happy birthday to you"

"No"

"He should, give a birthday lap dance, tell you how sexy you look" I laugh. She smile a bit looking at a picture of her and him.

"I do miss him tho"

"He misses you too, all you have to do is talk to him" I said.

"What if I don't want to"

"You don't have no wants"I grab the phone. "Call him"

"Fine then" she snatch the phone away from me. Today we having a big surprise party for Maria. She thinks we going out to eat or something. Maria was in the back talking to Colin when I got a text from an unknown number.

'Hey baby'- ?

'Who this'- Pandora

'It's me baby'- ?

'Who'- Pandora

'Terry, I'm back baby'- Terry

I drop my phone on the floor looking speechless. I thought he was dead. He must of killed Carlos. Maria came back in the living room smiling.

"He said yeah, he's coming over to see me" she squeal. "What's wrong"

"Nun just felt something in my stomach" I smile.

"She might want something to eat"

"How you know it's a she" I raised my eyebrows.

"Because it can't be a boy this time" she laugh. "Where is omar, re'shaun, and Payton"

I sigh. "Omar with mom and dad, re'shaun with Odell and Payton finally have her mother, Stephanie is doing good with the clinic now and making money for her and Payton"

"That's good, at least she's changing" I nod my head.

'Odell said to meet him at the hall for Maria birthday'- Colin

'Yeah, it's a surprise party for her'- Pandora

'Cool, I'll be there'- Colin

"Who you texting" Maria said.

"Nobody, mind your business" I smile.

"You are my business" she chuckle.

"Come on Maria get dress, we have to be at the restaurant for 5" I sigh.