~8~

Odell•

Yesterday was fun. Me and Pandora talk about everything. I want her back but it's gone take time. I walk in my house looking around so raegan wouldn't see me, but to late she did. "Where have you been"

"Why you worrying" I put my keys up on the counter.

"Because your my boyfriend and I should worry..you smell like a different perfume..WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN" She smack my chest hard.

"Man what the fuck is wrong with you" I grab her hands pushing her back. She tried to push me back.

"LET ME GO ODELL" I let her go walking to my room. "Your a cheater..why you always cheating on me"

"Raegan you wasnt suppose to be my girl anyways..you stayed here because Mario kicked your ass out" I semi yelled.

"Odell..baby please can you make love to me" I look back at her. Her eyes was red and she was sweating. What the fuck wrong with this girl?

"Raegan go to sleep"I walk upstairs to my room leaving raegan downstairs. When I took my shirt off and laid it out on the dresser, I saw something white on the dresser. I thought it was baby powder for re'shaun but this look like cocaine. She doing drugs now?

•Pandora•

"Hey you had fun with Odell" carlie said sitting on the couch with omar in her arms.

"Yeah..we talk" I sat down taking off my shoes.

"Somebody came here looking for you"

"Who" I look at her.

"His name is Terry" I stop what I was doing and look down bout to cry. All the drama is coming back. "Do you know him?"

"If he comes back tomorrow, don't answer the door"I said.

"Is he dangerous" she ask.

"To me, he is"

"Is he the one that kidnapped omar?"I nod my head.

" I wonder how Carlos knows him"